New Pics for a Quiet Member

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey folks. Like most of you, it can take awhile to post new pics, but I've been trying to do my best.

Now I think I've got something to post...check the Gallery for the most recent set. I just got this Nasty Pig jockstrap today (yes, that's actually the name... very appropriate) and wonder if it looks as good on me as I think it does?:rolleyes:

All comments appreciated.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...can I assume that's the sound a Monster makes as he's banging my ass? It does have a good bounce to it, dude. Makes the bounce-back even harder!:tongue:

Thanks for the posts, ya'll!

NO, Its my cock bouncin up and down off my abs at the site of you in a jock strap, id grab those straps and ride ride ride!!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO, Its my cock bouncin up and down off my abs at the site of you in a jock strap, id grab those straps and ride ride ride!!!

Grab on, pahdnah. This Bull gives a very tight, very hard ride. Ya get what you put in, so to speak!!!!

YEEHAWWWW!

PS to SteveHd: I guess you're right. But I don't really post that many threads...I think this is only my 2nd or 3rd. And there is a shy bone in my body somewhere, I'm just not sure where that would be. Maybe you could go looking for it...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude-
1 word: SCHWING!
like you, i dig the sexy gear that nasty pig produces.
if you ever cum to new york city, your ass is mine!

my profile: MANHUNT.net

When (not 'if') I cum back to NYC, I will definitely present my ass for some of your serious-sounding play! But there might be a few others wanting to join in. Do we make this a private party or line 'em up? I kinda got this Dawson-fantasy playing in my head...can't help it. Must be the "Nasty Pig" jocks taking me over!!!:tongue:

HB0

PS Fucking awesome pics on your Manhunt listing, sir. Post some on here for the rest of the LPSG folks to appreciate!

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hellboy0-
First off, WHEN you cum to New York, I'm all for a (safe) gangbang. or private play. or preferably BOTH.
Also, thanks for the shout out on the pics in my manhunt profile.
Definitely tempted to post some pics on this site but for various reasons haven't taken the leap yet.
When I do, I have a feeling that I'll share Cinnamon's view: no regrets.
Thanks for the encouragement.

My profile: MANHUNT.net

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hellboy0-
First off, WHEN you cum to New York, I'm all for a (safe) gangbang. or private play. or preferably BOTH.
Also, thanks for the shout out on the pics in my manhunt profile.

No thanks necessary, inside_man! Just be sure to keep yourself ready for my arrival! We'll have to decide what's the best way to 'thank me' then!!!:tongue:

HB0