New pics in my gallery

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man your claims are all over the place

you initiated a PM convo with me in which you volunteered the claim, meaning i never asked because im not very concerned with peoples numbers, that you were "9-10" x 7" thick.

now we're down to 8? i said take a pic from above if you want anyone to take you seriously.. so of course its only gona be a "semi" now, right ?

and again, like i told you your gallery seems to have disappeared.
if you want me to look at your cock so badly. send me the link to the picture.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't know coolddude .... but i think he's one of those young guys who feels he has the best dick on earth .... :lol: ....

fishing for compliments is out!

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"ok whatever i dont have the time for this. And it was rude what you did on my post"

all i said was take one picture from the top view of your cock.. you wanted my email.. my yahoo.. erased your whole gallery and told me you dont have time for this after avoiding my simple request that you send me the link to the picture you never took? you dragged that out for the last half hour, lol, thanks for the amusement

do you remember who Pmd who? i never asked you how long your dick was, or for a picture of it.. until you tried to tell me it was 10x7, im sorry if i hurt your feelings..