new pics new hair colour

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Hi guys,

I changed my hair colour back to brunette this weekend , I was blonde for 3 years ....freaking me out a little ...took some pics and added them to the gallery.....( also put in some cock shots of hubby this morning while I was at it:biggrin1: )

:smile:
Honey

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

I changed my hair colour back to brunette this weekend , I was blonde for 3 years ....freaking me out a little ...took some pics and added them to the gallery.....( also put in some cock shots of hubby this morning while I was at it:biggrin1: )

Honey

Both you and the husband have pretty impressive bodies as well as nice assets. I can see why your sex is so hot.:rolleyes:
I like the dark hair on you as well.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aww thanks jeff , being dark now after being so blonde is a little daunting. I should take some better pics of my hubby's whole body he's a hottie:hump:

Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys I was hoping you would all like them, we took them last night.

I'll pass on your compliments to hubby too, he loves that people are finally perving on his pics too :biggrin1:

Honey

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... the gallery is simply... OUT OF THIS WORLD! What an awesome face! Love the hair... my heart rate is actually quite elevated after viewing the new gallery! Hubby is one incredibly lucky man (it's probably more skill than luck). Perfection Wild Honey... Perfection!
:015: :wow:

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I changed my hair colour back to brunette this weekend ,

Given the chance, and the right dye, I take it you'd love to have a hair colour sort of like my red hair, right?

(sorry, couldn't resist! :) )
Yes, I had a hair cut recently, a previous pic shows you that I needed it! :eek:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey

Holy shit...fuck me!

lol. You are hot as.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Honey

Honey..you are gorgeous! I did not see you while blond but for sure brunette is perfect in you!

Bcause I'm not gold I can see it just small pic...:rolleyes: but I could not see the husband too..:rolleyes:

Yep you are hot mama!!!:cool:

Very nice!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:redface:
Ops..now I can see everything...pressing the right buttom..:biggrin1:

Yeh! Very nice couple!!!

:cool:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks girls ( and girls :tongue: ) you are all very kind.

Wassex, I love red hair, i wish I had been born a red head, hubby thinks maybe I have the gene .....he muttered something about me being firey :confused: :biggrin1:

Honey

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as usual, unFREAKINGreal!! everytime i think you've shown the hottest side of ya, you raise the bar again ;-)

brunettes......ggggrrrrrrrrrrr....they MELT me

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, Wildhoney, you have the best body I have ever seen that does not consist of plastic! I looked at that gallery for so long, just drooling at you body. I needed that a lot! Wow again, that was very sexy!

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wassex, I love red hair, i wish I had been born a red head, hubby thinks maybe I have the gene .....he muttered something about me being firey :confused: :biggrin1:

LOL! You either love red hair, or you hate it! Chavs generally hate it (the little darlings! Sorry, hell rasers! :mad:), mature people love it to bits :wink: and often wish they had it too! Not sure how you'd look with red hair though.

I guess I am one fo the lucky bastards born with it. :biggrin1:
(yes, its true, Red do have a firey temper, I admit it, its rare now though, as long as my sister dosen't come into my room and annoy me. Last time she got worked up, she kicked me in the shin and broke her toe, which she is still recovering from BTW.
You wouldn't believe she got worked up over the difference between 2 types of Microprocessors would you? Her laptop pitted up against my mums then new laptop and she wanted to know which one was better.
(Obviously, the CPU in my mums, blew hers away, where as the graphics in my mums leaves loads to be desired, its also got less ram, but faster ram and lower disk space. Yet, she got worked up over one of the components - techies will know what I mean! :biggrin1:).
Where was I?

Oh, BTW, Honey, just a question, was the Wassex a deliberate spelling mistake or a general mistake? (Wessex) Don't worry, I'll let you off. :wink::biggrin1:

(For origins of the name, I live near the Sussex/Wessex border, and ofcourse, my favorite trains, which should be my avitar.
Wessex: Wessex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wessex Electric: British Rail Class 442 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia operated by South West Trains)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just took my face pics down...I didn't realise you could lift pics off this site....they should fix that.

Honey