new pics new hair colour

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
unfortunately, exactly the right thing to do honey

and i'm sure you'd have lotsa volunteers who would watermark the amazing body shots for ya

D

deleted62

I'm sure that, if they could make the pics on this site unsavable, they would do that just so people have the privilege of seeing your beautiful face.

Of course, no moderator can really stop someone from hitting Ctrl+Print Screen. Damn.

You made the right choice, hon. :)

-Z

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:

Just took my face pics down...I didn't realise you could lift pics off this site....they should fix that.

Honey
Well it was nice while it lasted.I was going to post a facial pic,I'm glad I didn't now.I guess the only solution would be to email photos to the people that you talk to and trust on here and keep the gallery photos showing nothing above the neck.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yorkie, thats exactly what i am going to do. Bloody sad sack teenage boys that make this internet a mine field with pics.

Honey

** and on a more positive note..I exchanged a pic of my face, for one of my vagina ...they can steal that , my mum wont know its me hahahahah **

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yorkie, thats exactly what i am going to do. Bloody sad sack teenage boys that make this internet a mine field with pics.

Honey

** and on a more positive note..I exchanged a pic of my face,for one of my vagina ...they can steal that , my mum wont know its me hahahahah **
And very nice it is too. :smile: