new pics of gf's body/me fucking her

bob42

Just Browsing
Media
could you please attach some pictures to a message so that those of us that are non gold members can view full size pictures....that would be awesome! thanks! oh by the way you're one lucky guy..your girlfriend is smokin

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again...I ask you, since this is the second time you've posted the exact same thread in the last days, and aside from the obvious question of why you feel that's necessary...assuming you're for real for the sake of this question and the absurdity of worshipping aside, alluding to the title of your first post...does your "girlfriend" know that you're posting your private pics of her here? And I'm really existentially extending my powers of assumption here, especially in light of your post history. Just curious...:smile:

existentiallyyrs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
again...I ask you, since this is the second time you've posted the exact same thread in the last days, and aside from the obvious question of why you feel that's necessary...assuming you're for real for the sake of this question and the absurdity of worshipping aside, alluding to the title of your first post...does your "girlfriend" know that you're posting your private pics of her here? And I'm really existentially extending my powers of assumption here, especially in light of your post history. Just curious...:smile:

at first, i was offended at the extended thought used to wonder if my gf knows about me posting this, or whether i was for real.

Then i realized that people probably fake a lot here, just to get sexually-driven attention.

I can assure you that i'm real, as i'm continually posting pics. It would be hard to get this many photos of another person, though not impossible.

I can take pic requests though, to prove it, i dunno.

I took the pictures of my gf's face off. Once confronted about this all, she was fine with it, but just didn't want her face to be traceable. I removed them, and all is well.

I did post some new pics of my dick tho!

As far as letting people know about new pics i get, should i just post in a thread ive already started? or do i make a new thread? the reason i have 2 of these is because i uploaded 2 dif days worth of photos. it wasn't to flood.

anyhow, this was long-winded. enjoy the long penis support.
muah.

btw, stretch, your dick is fucking beautiful.

oh, and the whole worshipping thing....it's not an actual religion. she just makes it seem as though she idiolizes it. nothing wrong with that, right?