New Pics of Me for Non-Gold - Please Comment!

B_geriatricyclist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well mate you aren't an Adonis, the pics don't have a woody, and it sure isn't the biggest dick I have sucked, stroked or frottaged over 40 years- but you know what? it all looks damn nice and I would love to have a beer or a coffee with you and a good yarn for the 90% straight bit- and I would love to drop your duds and pleasure you if the 10 % gay bit went that far!! More please and love to hear from you

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unfortunately, ive seen worse... its thick enough to keep the condom on, you know weve all seen them so small that they cant keep a condom snug... looks like you shoot a pretty good sized load.... you've got me on that one.... I have to be super aroused to shoot anything like that.... NOT everybody on here has 11+ inches.. and I'll doubt a lot of those BIG ones are really as BIG as they claim.... 8 instead of 9.5... hell, if it works and keeps you happy... ENJOY IT :)

wvscwvky

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have U got any balls?

Yes, there are two decent sized balls in my sack. They do pull up to my body when i'm super aroused or cold. Check out some of my flaccid pics and others if you want to see my balls hanging.

bimarkwi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, don't let anyone put you down. Size is highly overrated.....I'm about the same size as you, and guys keep telling me they can't believe how big it is. I just laugh at them. It obviously works, right? Gets hard; check. drips hot, sexy tasty precum; check. shoots and awsome load; check. It's all in how you use it; yours is average, just like 80% of most men. Have had your size in me and 11" in me; they all felt awesome! Just depends on the idiot attached to the big one in howhe uses it. And by the way, it seems that only the black guys with the big ones know how to use it the best. btw, thanks for sharaing with us non-gold members!

pumplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was totally grossed the fuck out you should not be allowed to post pix til you lose 80 lbs.