New pics of my cock at work

It's always a pleasure to please you. :) and thanks all for leaving picture comments.

Thanks again. Of course, I shouldn't forget to include some pics for non-golds, so here you are guys.

(And oh, there are bonus-points for those who recognise the musical link of my album title. ;))

Attachments

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man what is it about Dutch men. Do you all have
- Cute faces (check)
- Edible, fuckable asses (check)
- Huge uncut cocks (check)
Awesome gallery man!

(And oh, there are bonus-points for those who recognise the musical link of my album title. ;))

Donna Summer “Once Upon a Time”? I prefer “Rumor Has It”. I think I have the CD. And no, I’m not 60. I discovered disco long after it (and Donna) were over.

And cdunstan1 is the winner! I should come up with an apropriate way to congratulate you now. Any suggestions? ;-)

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And cdunstan1 is the winner! I should come up with an apropriate way to congratulate you now. Any suggestions? ;-)

Ik ben blozen! :redface:
I hope that translated correctly, I used google.

Dal momento che si parla italiano Desidero toccare il culo!! :eek:

But since I’m married that would be out of order. Let’s just say your sexy photos are reward enough! :smile:

Is Donna trying to make a comeback in Europe? She tried to do it here in the States but it didn’t really work out for her. That album was released almost 35 years ago. I was about 6 years old and don’t have any recollection of it but at least I was alive. How’d you find it?

Your (google's) Dutch is almost correct and you definitely made a cute attempt. Plus that part in Italian makes me almost sorry that you're married and I can't congratulate you with your guess properly. ;-)
Donna Summer is indeed old history, though I really like her 70s stuff. A while ago she indeed attempted a comeback (I even went to see her perform) but I haven't heard of her since.