Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me guess, it's around 5 inches?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Donkeydick69; but whatever you do don't look at his gallery or you could become suicidal. :redface: Besides I've seen smaller
peni on this site.

What is a tunt?
What is a choad?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say it's average rather than small. Hope that doesn't spoil your fun.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does occurr to me that you may get more attention calling your penis small than large sometimes. It's a fishing technique.

I actually used this technique when I was in college once. I was on a date with a girl from out of town and she actually made a sexual innuendo of smoe sort, and to that I said "well, I can't do that because my penis is so small". Fom that point I was sitting with a woman who could not help herself. She just HAD to see how damn small my penis was, and when she finally got me to open my pants and pull it out we both had a huge laugh and a great time.

Occasionally it works.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Regarding Picture 003: Does it *talk* on that cell phone?

And regarding "tunt" and "choad": Both come up nicely on Google (tho maybe not if you have filtering on).

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
my vids have nothing to do w/ me.. they are just funny:)
I thought that might be the case! The titles are what made me think they were of you, of course! Glad to know I'm not missing anything though.:biggrin: You're still a tease!:tongue:

Theaman, you have a nice enough penis!:smile:

infinity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there, i think it's not small but a good average, however if you wanna add some lenght or anyways make it appear longer you should hit the gym and loose a couple of pounds :smile:, i'm saying that with good intentions because it really helps.

Greets Gijs

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks at least average to me and probably a bit more. I bet it's bigger than mine anyway. Statistical average is less than 6" you know. You really aren't small and it shouldn't be a problem.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does occurr to me that you may get more attention calling your penis small than large sometimes. It's a fishing technique.

I actually used this technique when I was in college once. I was on a date with a girl from out of town and she actually made a sexual innuendo of smoe sort, and to that I said "well, I can't do that because my penis is so small". Fom that point I was sitting with a woman who could not help herself. She just HAD to see how damn small my penis was, and when she finally got me to open my pants and pull it out we both had a huge laugh and a great time.

Occasionally it works.

yes that really does work. and I have since figured out most guys who say things about the small size of their equipment already know theyve nothing to be ashamed of, or theyd likely not bring it 'up' so often.:biggrin1:

Well I googled tunt cos Enquiring minds want to know- took awhile but in the urban dictionary I found:

1. Tunt
The cleavage between a woman’s breasts when used to stimulate the penis.
Part "T"it, part C"unt" = "Tunt". IE: A titty fuck.

2. Tunt
A level three employee that works at The Jeffers Corporation.
"My sister was recently promoted from Boot to Tunt at Jeffers. She is really excited about it."

3. Tunt
cross between cunt and twat used for dissin people
"your a stupid ass tunt!"

4. Tunt
Area of skin between balls and arsehole on the male.
"I can't stop scratching my tunt."

Take your pick! :smile:

Oh and btw, op, its a very respectable looking and quite hard cock. Looks big to me.:wink: