new pics **rate my aesthetics**

astroblaq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the weather gets warm here in southern California, I just felt it was necessary to update with some new pics. I have be working hard on my body to bring it in to condition for the summer. Here are some pics! feedback is welcome.others are welcome to post on this thread as well if they want to join in.

Attachments

astroblaq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naw man, no reason to be jealous anyone can obtain a good physic if they really want to. The problem is most ppl don't want to put in the work.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmmm! Beautiful pics as always, Mr 'blaq! I didn't think it was possible, but you have improved on perfection. It's not the weather getting hotter, it's YOU!

You put a lot of effort into that very fine body of yours and I (and many, many others) appreciate all your hard work.

Thank you for sharing the fruits of your labour with us.

You are a lucky man - the body may come from hard work but only nature can provide such a large, beautiful dick!

0cram

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really good looking. I wish I knew how to exercise as good as you. I have been on a strict diet that helped me loose 5 pounds over the course of a month (I lost and regained another 5 pounds because I went off the diet for a week). If I had a personal trainer who knew the same secrets you do, I would be in much better shape! Keep up the good work, you are the best looking guy on this site!