New pics, still don't think I look asian?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now you're using chopsticks as props to try and induce thoughts of Asia subliminally :rolleyes: :cool:

Yay! for cotton candy coiffeurs :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think you look Asian in that pic at all.
You do look like someone who is obsessed with his surface appearance -- and rather confused about what has appeal for most people.
A lot of metal on the face, the 'cotton candy' hair, as Alex calls it, the makeup, the incessant questions about your effect on others ... I find it all the self-expression of one who has yet to locate any constant sense of self.
And you won't find it through such outward gestures.
Nice though you seem to be, you are looking in the wrong direction.
I'm not sure I should even post this; you are very young. But I think I will.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Asian, and I live in Asia. I see Asians everyday.

I have never seen Asians with naturally pink hair (and the rest of your makeup), etc.

Have you decide if you want to look Asian or if you don't wish to look Asian? Once you have decided on that, perhaps you have a better starting point and/or ultimate goal.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
There is no reason to be mean, guys.

Zombie is just looking for some attention. He is trying to Express what he believes his Outer persona is supposed to look like. Other people do it too. think of all the people you know, who dye their hair, pierce their ears, wear designer clothes. This is just a slightly less traditional way of expressing ones self, though a bit more excessive than needed.

Either way, as long as Zombie is "happy", that should be all that matters.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
With the way you choose to present yourself, it seems clear that you are flouting conventionality, and I have a soft spot in my heart for that. But why are you so concerned with how Asian you do or don't look? Are you trying to make yourself look less Asian? To what end? Your self-identification issues probably won't be helped by asking a bunch of strangers at a big-dick site what they think (including this reply). Have some dialogue with someone who may help you get to the deeper issues if you have anyone available for that.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
COLJohn said:
But why are you so concerned with how Asian you do or don't look? Are you trying to make yourself look less Asian?

I think there's a lot in John's post, Zombie.
But my assumption has been that you want to look more Asian.
On reflection, however, I'm not sure.
So which is it: Do you want to look Asian, or not?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Apart from your light coloured eyes, I think that you have facial characteristics similar to people from South east Asia.

You make yourself look like a teenage girl punk, why?

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't like it, black hair suits better for you. Really.

You look like a weird crossover between Kelly Osbourne and Courtney Love (on drugs, both)

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gadzooks!

Many many moons ago, Lingbergh Plastics had a modest line of monster models - not movie ones like Dracula, the Mummy, etc (which at the time were made by Aurora). The Lindbergh ones were two pieces of plastic, a front and a back, and the modeller just glued them together - pfffftt, that was it. But there was also a little patch of hairy stuff in a color not found in nature, and that could be glued on top for a bit of added excitement. I'm sure I still have one in the box around here, ahh, somewhere.

But to get to the point - the hair looked exactly like Zombie's. And no, Lindbergh products didn't look particularly Asian, either. But thanks for that little trip down nostalgia lane.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Zombie, maybe you should think more about why you are so concerned about whether or not others perceive you as 'looking asian.' What does it mean to "look Asian"? What difference does it make whether you do or not? And who cares whether other people think you do or not?

Looking underneath the questions can sometimes help us discover problems we have with our own self-esteem. And finding a problem is the first step to solving it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Go ahead and do your thing, kid. You're only young once.

As for worrying about looking Asian, so what? You're good-looking. Accept it.

Zombie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not doing this for attention, I've gotten some comments about me "getting my hair out of my face, having less make up and then asking them" and that's just what I was doing. And I know some people don't come to this site to look at my face, and maybe those some people shouldn't look? :smile: