New Pics Up!

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you have a very nice one, however I wouldn't say they are twins...
I have a big scar on underside of mine where I got it caught in my zipper once.

Oh god! [I'm holding my groin] sounds awful.

When I was a little tyke, just a toddler, I remember standing up at the toilet to pee. It was a real big deal at that age. I was just tall enough to be able to pee in the bowl without a foot stool. My brother (one year older than me) was in the room with me when the toilet seat fell on my dick, pinching it between the rim and the toilet seat. I remember it was bleeding a little and my mom (also a nurse) putting a band-aid on my little wiener. It was kind of traumatic, I was probably screaming. Yup, I remember now, I was screaming.

Now, I'm not sure if the seat fell, or if my brother "helped" it to fall. It's a mystery to this day. On the right side of my dick is either the scar from the 'event' OR an uneven circumcision from a doctor who was probably sleep deprived. Thank god he didn't cut anymore than he had to.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Oh god! [I'm holding my groin] sounds awful.

When I was a little tyke, just a toddler, I remember standing up at the toilet to pee. It was a real big deal at that age. I was just tall enough to be able to pee in the bowl without a foot stool. My brother (one year older than me) was in the room with me when the toilet seat fell on my dick, pinching it between the rim and the toilet seat. I remember it was bleeding a little and my mom (also a nurse) putting a band-aid on my little wiener. It was kind of traumatic, I was probably screaming. Yup, I remember now, I was screaming.

Now, I'm not sure if the seat fell, or if my brother "helped" it to fall. It's a mystery to this day. On the right side of my dick is either the scar from the 'event' OR an uneven circumcision from a doctor who was probably sleep deprived. Thank god he didn't cut anymore than he had to.

holy christ.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Nice pics. Ummm I have had 5 cystoscopic surgeries for kidney stones. OWWWWWWWW I know weenie pain. You poor thing. So, buddy629 why weren't you my nurse for the last one. :wink: She came in saying she always wanted to see a stent. I said you can't see it, it's inside. She lifted up the sheets and looked at my penis for umm longer than she should have. Oh maybe it was better you weren't. The last thing you need is an erection right after cystoscopy.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
oh believe me... I saw em....
here is the deal.. we are never allowed to get within 1000 miles of eachother.
I could NOT contain myself.
DJG

Oh, I got something you can contain yourself in. :tongue: *does the splits*

lol naw...I can't really do the splits.

*tries anyway* haha

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice pics. Ummm I have had 5 cystoscopic surgeries for kidney stones. OWWWWWWWW I know weenie pain. You poor thing. So, buddy629 why weren't you my nurse for the last one. :wink: She came in saying she always wanted to see a stent. I said you can't see it, it's inside. She lifted up the sheets and looked at my penis for umm longer than she should have. Oh maybe it was better you weren't. The last thing you need is an erection right after cystoscopy.

Yeah, an erection would have been the last thing you would have wanted. Do you think if I was your nurse, that I would have looked at your penis for longer than I should have?? Why is that? Does it wink at nurses?? Does it do tricks??

How about I have a look at it now? Entirely from a clinical stand point, of course :wink: