new pics, wat do u think?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
the_gooners said:
im worried, girls are going to think it is to small and laugh

Considering you could fill a Well with it, I think the girls will be very happy... probably uncomfortable. Very thick. You may have to date sluts and older women ONLY.:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the_gooners said:
The only thing that is going to hold you back sexually is taking along inhibitions and assorted mental baggage with you. Your penis is never going to be an issue or the object of ridicule. You've had that affirmed to you on multiple threads now. Send the baggage back to the reclaim and get on with enjoying yourself sexually. :rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, the_gooners, I especially like your cock because its thickness centers bout a third of the way from the base, as mine does. Had you rather have the thickest at its base, and, also, does your foreskin generally cover as much head while erected, as it does in the picture? When mine is as hard as yours looks in the picture, my foreskin has pulled back below the head's cororna. Sexy pictures, m8!

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the_gooners said:

I dont think you are going to have any worries there mate. I am a straight guy and jealous of your size lol. So dont think that girls are going to laugh and say it is too small :tongue:

the_gooners

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont wanna boost my ego,im insecure and just cant believe my cock would be larger than average coz im jus an average guy. i would like other peoples views, please

avgbritguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's wrong with you? Always asking 'please, more views from other people' & now for people's pics (the Average Penis' thread in Young & Hung) etc. Seems to me you crave & love the attention & are not insecure at all. Does getting praise, as you have received many complimentary replies/feedback, FEED your ego or are you conducting a survey for school or to impress people with, especially ones you hope to date?

In fact, you are sounding more & more arrogant to me? 'Hey, look at me!, this is what people think of my dick!! Aren't I GREAAATTTTT!!!!!!