new pics, wat do u think?

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
avgbritguy said:
What's wrong with you? Always asking 'please, more views from other people' & now for people's pics (the Average Penis' thread in Young & Hung) etc. Seems to me you crave & love the attention & are not insecure at all. Does getting praise, as you have received many complimentary replies/feedback, FEED your ego or are you conducting a survey for school or to impress people with, especially ones you hope to date?

In fact, you are sounding more & more arrogant to me? 'Hey, look at me!, this is what people think of my dick!! Aren't I GREAAATTTTT!!!!!!
Could not agree more. Sounds like an immature kid craving attention.

njack

Experimental Member
Media
I think there is nothing wrong with him wanted be admired. If he is 18 and immature than this behavior is perfectly normal for his age. I think your cock is great and keep asking for opinions about it.

I will be happy to view your cock and encourage others to do the same.

Thanks, Gooners.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the_gooners said:
check out my new pics
A very nice piece of equipment you've got there Mr. Gooner. Good God, #3 won't even fit into the frame!:wink: I don't think that you have to worry about the ladies thinking it is too small:cool:

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your cock looks more than adequate to me, but the pics are so close it's hard to judge proportions. The two best angles for judging size and shape are a straight shot from above and a crotch level profile shot. Post these and you will give us a better gauge of your size.
BTW, I thought the underwear shot was the sexiest. :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
dkmilker said:
The pics are so close it's hard to judge proportions. The two best angles for judging size and shape are a straight shot from above and a crotch level profile shot. :wink:

Thank you, dk. My sentiments exactly. Close is not always better.

Now, this Tower of Power is Terrifying. This Dick of Death is Paralyzing. This Manroot Missile Mortifies.
Its like has never been seen on the boards of LPSG.
This is no penis. It is a shillelagh, a club, a baseball bat.
It is to the average 'penis' as the Pacific Ocean is to a dew drop.
The stuff of legend, a pivot point of history, an honor vouchsafed only to the most remarkable, the most durable, the finest of fiber.
You should have few complaints.