new pics, wat do u think?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never seen your cock before, but for some reason I feel like I've seen it 1000 times... I know I've seen those pics from some other website.

Post more pics, I think this guy is full of shit.

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please open your heart and support the_gooners. It will only take a few seconds of your time. With your generous support, we can rebuild his confidence; provide him the necessities that he so desperately need.

All proceeds are tax deductible. hehehehe

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's nice. I think you have had enough.

If you want compliments, why don't you try doing something that deserves merit, as apposed to fishing for a compliment that you didn't really earn, as a dick is something you are born with.

You are just great Jeff

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Please open your heart and support the_gooners. It will only take a few seconds of your time. With your generous support, we can rebuild his confidence; provide him the necessities that he so desperately need.

All proceeds are tax deductible. hehehehe
You seem sweet. He has had his confidence built. People have told him his dick is big, and thick. How many times do you need to hear "Wow, that's big?" I mean, honestly.:rolleyes:

I've never seen your cock before, but for some reason I feel like I've seen it 1000 times... I know I've seen those pics from some other website.

Post more pics, I think this guy is full of shit.
You think you have seen it, because it has been all over the board. Different threads, it has been bumped by him many times, begging for more comments. I wouldn't say it is a fake, I just don't care to look at it.

You are just great Jeff
As are you, daverock. I just didn't understand the need for it.