NEW PICS| white tuxedo

I don't understand people who post something then beg people to look and comment on it... Why do people feel the need for the confidence boost or other peoples approval?

My personal opinion is I don't like the pics very much, they are very feminine (i like masculine), I don't find the the guy very attractive, he is soft and flabby...I think these pics are better kept between a girlfriend/boyfriend or send privately to people who you know are interested in your body.

No offence

Ummm, that's not a tuxedo jacket. It's a sport jacket.

Either way, hot pics!

I will make one suggestion though. Try acting more natural with more natural poses. Relax a lot more and enjoy it.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THANKS for the comments PEOPLE, even the unsupporting one! ;)

YES, I'm soft and flabby [I'm a real person and not a working model...], but still have enough confidance in me to take them, and share! and asking people to comment on them is just a way to see if I'm going the right way and not any lack of confidence, IF I hadn't any, I wouldn't post them in the first place... ANYWAY, thanks and yes, I could be more masculine! :D

about the RELAX part, I'm doing them alone! IT'S just me and a camera, and preparing the camera and posing quickly is not easy, and due to that maybe I'm not as natural as I could be. IF anyone's interest on doing a photo session with me, I'm open for it! :D

KEEP sending comments, good or bad... and enjoying the 'views'! :)

Actually we have a very good nude photographer here at LPSG, but she lives in Pennsylvania. Her nickname is Snoozan. She took the photos here and here.

You are a hot guy though. Maybe it's time I saw the Algarve?

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a very hot indeed. :smile: My favorites are bed1 and bed4. What are you doing in bed3? Looks like you're saying "ouch".