Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I untill I got this link from you had only know your profile pic and a few others that I came across by chance. As soon as I print these I will have the pleasure of cumming across them any time I choose.

*for the record I will not actually print them it was just such a good play on words that I had to do it

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As soon as I print these I will have the pleasure of cumming across them any time I choose.

*for the record I will not actually print them it was just such a good play on words that I had to do it

PLEASE, have the pleasure of cumming across me ANYTIME ;)

baseline101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree with ur comments...u should be free to be happy with your-self..very nice photos and very cute face :)

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i agree with ur comments...u should be free to be happy with your-self..very nice photos and very cute face :)

THANKS, but looking back at the pics, MAN... was I being utterly corny!
not that I regret any of them, but I could do much better, not in superficial way, trying to getting the 'worked out body' but in situation wise. I realy should do a more professional out take in herotic pics. maybe having someone HELP me and looking more relaxed! :D
maybe I can ask my new 'love affair' and have him be my supporting model! :D or should I be supporting something..? :p