New Pics (Young Meat)

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been a contributor for a few months here, and the exhibitionist in me won out. No, I'm not saying with the title that I have meat on my bones (I really should start working out :dead1:). What I'm saying is that I went on a picture binge last night after 20 mg of Adderall and a 4-hour spank session, and my meat's now on display for anyone curious enough to take a gander. Men and women, gay, straight, bi, pan, trans, a-, are welcome to comment positively or negatively.

I'd also like to shamelessly plug a previous thread I started called "Guys Kissing" in the Adult Website forum (I think). There was a sidebar debate about semantics and the "gay/straight fantasy" that might be interesting for some people.

Gotta say, it feels good to be a prosumer and contribute. Great site everyone.

best one on the boards? I think there is a front runner. Gave me a MASSIVE boner.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, you are lovely. I think I am in lust. Also, I think you're kind of funny.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, really you guys are all too kind and too hung. Actually is there such a thing? :confused: I'm still waiting for someone to call me too fat or something. Come on, give me something negative! My head's getting bloated and I can't control my ego! I'll need to take a hint from Monster and just lean back until my dong hits me in the head and knocks me unconscious.

What's really great though is probably mistergrasso telling me I'm funny. Strange, because I was a pudgy, bitter little kid. (Too many raw Cocoa Puffs from the box). It sounds great, in a way, to be looked just as a sexual object since I don't really see myself as that. (I'm still pudgy behind my starved, undernourished college body).
But to be called funny... :headbang:

I mean, I kinda have to work at that, so it's like a more ultimate form of compliment. I don't know, I'm just weird I guess. And in desperate need of attention.

Still it's great hearing you have a big cock that you could "smack da' hoes with."

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
SpeedoMike,

You didn't obey the first unwritten rule of masturbation: don't stick your dick in a vacuum hose!

Is that even masturbation? You've rammed it into a sucking hole. That'd be funny if you got it stuck in a mouth, and started throwing the person around with your dick power to get it out. Fuck, did I really have that image?