New Pics (Young Meat)

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Plus, I was thinkin'...like, STD safety and stuff. But whatever works...or doesn't. To be fair, when I was 10 I almost got my flaccid dick stuck in a jacuzzi jet. Then somebody turned the jets on and I wiggled free like a tadpole.

niceandneat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW nice pics i love em and u should be very proud.....the only thing missing is a face to put with that cock.....any chance?

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You won't be seeing my face on this website, at least. I've always held the belief that the power of suggestion and fantasy is generally greater than reality. So, I'll say that people have said I look like Zac Efron, except a little more masculine. Make of that what you will.

And thank you, missnaughty. Like I said, love hearing from the ladies.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You won't be seeing my face on this website, at least. I've always held the belief that the power of suggestion and fantasy is generally greater than reality. So, I'll say that people have said I look like Zac Efron, except a little more masculine. Make of that what you will.

And thank you, missnaughty. Like I said, love hearing from the ladies.

How right you are. the beautiful skin on yur beautiful cock definitely suggests a beautiful face. As does the skin on your legs.