New Pics (Young Meat)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I try to make it a policy not to become attached to virtual people but this photo series is making it hard. All puns intended. plus, you are a film geek. Or maybe you just like dirty quotes.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah very hot pics, mate. Huge, well-defined member, there. And you're right, masturbation is 100% fun and should be done 100% guilt-free. I'm glad to see a guy really enjoying his meat like I do. Thanks for sharing.....

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd just like to add to the general appreciation of these pics. Of course, you're a very attractive guy to look at, but it's your humour and humility that really push my buttons. Keep it up - you're making a lot of people very happy. And you're right - although I'd love to see your face, not showing it allows us voyeurs' imaginations to add to the sexiness, as well as protecting your privacy.

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and, proven fact, frequent masturbation between the ages of 20 and 50 can greatly reduce the risk of prostrate cancer ... so it's fun and you're doing something good for your health ...

god seeing all these pics makes me really want to play with that big dick! I wonder if I'll ever get the chance? That would be rad.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been a contributor for a few months here, and the exhibitionist in me won out. No, I'm not saying with the title that I have meat on my bones (I really should start working out :dead1:). What I'm saying is that I went on a picture binge last night after 20 mg of Adderall and a 4-hour spank session, and my meat's now on display for anyone curious enough to take a gander. Men and women, gay, straight, bi, pan, trans, a-, are welcome to comment positively or negatively.

I'd also like to shamelessly plug a previous thread I started called "Guys Kissing" in the Adult Website forum (I think). There was a sidebar debate about semantics and the "gay/straight fantasy" that might be interesting for some people.

Gotta say, it feels good to be a prosumer and contribute. Great site everyone.

The only meat on your bones is swinging between your legs. And you do look like Zac Efron’s younger bro.