New pics

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it weren't for the timer (and my camera-phone) there would be no pics like that from me, so really, you should say a prayer of thanks to the gods of hightech gadgets- ha, ha :)

I have spent all day converting my living room into a shrine to the hightech gadget Gods. NordicBeauty's bod sends shivers down my spine and blood to my nether regions. I AM SOOOOO THANKFUL for them!!!!! We are in debt to such a goddess!!!!!!!!!!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you saying that you have neither a boyfriend nor girlfriend? I am sure a more than a few people on this site would be happy to fill those positions for you.

NordicBeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Am painfully single and non-sexually active since april actually..... Just shoot me now.... A hard man is hard to find- that's why I love you guys so much; the feedback I'm getting here means I don't need confirmation from some real world coctail-wiener, and can hold out for someone REALLY good (and BIG;) I pity the fool that finally gets me, he'll won't know what hit him when I unleash my sexual vengeance upon him!!!!!!!!!!!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I am a slut - but you have a fantastic body Nordic - sad to hear that you are currently Nodick. But I am sure you will be flooded with heart-felt offers. :smile:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Am painfully single and non-sexually active since april actually..... Just shoot me now.... A hard man is hard to find- that's why I love you guys so much; the feedback I'm getting here means I don't need confirmation from some real world coctail-wiener, and can hold out for someone REALLY good (and BIG;) I pity the fool that finally gets me, he'll won't know what hit him when I unleash my sexual vengeance upon him!!!!!!!!!!!

Oslo right ?