New Pics!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's funny how the balls in this one don't match the ones in this one at all. One may even go as far to say that it's two completely different guys. Are you saying the pictures you uploaded are of you or just random pictures you liked?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's two completely different days!

Balls will hang differently depending on temperature, arousal and the price of tea in china. What's more, shaved balls will obviously look different than with hair.

Hardly sufficient evidence to cry foul with.
I thought "Fake!" month was over with.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It's funny how the balls in this one don't match the ones in this one at all. One may even go as far to say that it's two completely different guys. Are you saying the pictures you uploaded are of you or just random pictures you liked?
One is flacid... the other he clearly is... balls engorge with semen when aroused? I thought??

Gio! I thought you were gay!!! now I want you even more...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HLA,
  • Are you stoned or just stupid?!? :eek: :confused:
  • The pics are taken 13 months apart!
  • He is shaved and aroused in one set of pics while unshaved and flaccid in the other.
  • Anyone who knows cock knows that when a man is aroused the ball sac is high, tight, and well defined.
  • Two completely different guys, with the same exact body, and thighs that can crack walnuts? Yeah, I don't think so.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think Heather finding fault in Gio's obviously genuine pictures is because she's jealous of the woman that he's fucking and wants to be fucked by his GORGEOUS cock herself. Tsk, tsk.

Didn't her mother ever teach her that if she doesn't have anything nice to say, that she shouldn't say anything at all? I guess not. :mad:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think Heather finding fault in Gio's obviously genuine pictures is because she's jealous of the woman that he's fucking and wants to be fucked by his GORGEOUS cock herself. Tsk, tsk.

Didn't her mother ever teach her that if she doesn't have anything nice to say, that she shouldn't say anything at all? I guess not. :mad:

ok.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One is flacid... the other he clearly is... balls engorge with semen when aroused? I thought??

The way the hair is growing on the thighs even looks different. You guys are going to throw up shaving as an easy excuse, but you're just not using your eyes.

Maybe you're all right. I'm just being negative.