Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone. Been a member for a few months now; had some pics before but took them down. Felt an impromptu urge to replenish my album tonight! Camera quality is poor but the pics shld give u an idea of what I'm packing.:biggrin1: What do y'all think?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, patro78, and congratulations re your wise selection of poses to show us. I find myself being more fascinated with picture_434, although they are all intriguing. Your pulling up one corner of the towel while holding the length of your penis emphasizes that cock, at the same time as we are getting turned on by your naked torso. Totally a turn-on, man!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very nice man. Hot cock , cute body too. My only criticism would be that they are too small . But I have to give extra kudos cause they are REAL pics and seem to really be you which is not often the case on LPSG. Thx for sharing with us man , HOT.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:banana:
HORSE

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all the complimentary feedback everyone!

Yea, sorry about the picture size; the difficulty is my camera is not very good and the larger the picture size, the poorer the quality of definition.