New pictures from London Ontario Canada

young_n_hung7

Experimental Member
Media
Hey I am somewhat new to this site, and I finally added a few pictures to my profile, what do you think? The pictures are 2 months old, I just got a new tattoo on my arm though a few weeks ago, it's a half sleeve from my shoulder to my elbow (took 8.5 hours to complete), and it looks pretty cool, (designed by me), I need to find my camera to take some pictures of it, hope you like.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey I am somewhat new to this site, and I finally added a few pictures to my profile, what do you think? The pictures are 2 months old, I just got a new tattoo on my arm though a few weeks ago, it's a half sleeve from my shoulder to my elbow (took 8.5 hours to complete), and it looks pretty cool, (designed by me), I need to find my camera to take some pictures of it, hope you like.

You'll have to put a picture of the new tattoo up.

Welcome to the site, YnH. Always cool to see Canadians on the site.:biggrin1:

young_n_hung7

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks guys, I'm a little apprehensive about posting some pictures of my new tattoo, (even though I want to show it off and get some feed back), because that will definitely identify me (it's a pretty unique tattoo) since I have a girlfriend of 7 years... I need to find my camera first.