New Pictures/ I shaved for the first time today.

Govteenguy1235

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to upload a few new pictures in a few minutes including ones that I shaved in. You guys should tell me which way you think looks better I can't decide. Also, Is it going to get itchy or is there anything I need to know? Well please post here what you think of my new pictures! Also, which way does it look bigger?

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think it really works on guys with hairy legs. It looks more like a crotch fire happened. I don't have any problems with shaved cuz it feels GREAT but on some guys it just dosen't look right. I think you with the smooth stomach might be able to pull it off.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think that the shaved look suits you very well...but to get the full effect, I think it might be good to shave or trim a bit more - especially on the inner thigh and most of the upper leg. The treasure trail does look nice though. ;)

If you do decide to keep most of the rest of that hair, perhaps natural would suit you better?

Itchiness depends on what you've shaved with and how your skin reacts. I've had times where I went two weeks itching myself. Other times I feel nothing at all. I find that using an electric trimmer/shaver works the best - disposable razors tend to leave itching. At least for me anyway.

Good luck with your body grooming! You've got quite a nice body and cock so no matter which way you choose, you should look good.

buddysattva

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ouch! looks like youre gonna be irritated for a few days at least
looked way better with hair too, i'll say it looked bigger too, to try to talk you into it
i'll agree with nick8 though, you're hot

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The shaved look works better for you. You are young and trim so the less hair the more cut and defined you look. I agree with the others, if you clip or shave off most of your pubic hair, you need to shave or trim down the hair on your legs. Think nude male models. They go for an overall hariless look to highlight their bodies. Go for it. The hair wil grow back. As for the itching issues, try to use a good heavy moisturizing lotion or cocoa butte. It keeps all of the skin moist and less itching that way.

If you don't want all of the maintenance, I like some of the others shave my balls, but trim the bush down to a 1/4 or 1/2 inch. you still look manly, but it appears neat. Also, more of the shaft is exposed so your cock will look longer. Razors can cause problems with drag. Try those portable trimmers that CVS and other drug stores sell. They are small and battery powered with a safety cage over the blade. Less nicking.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's the problem, if you go for the totally smooth look you have to maintain it, and take the razor over it every day, or maybe two. Otherwise let it grow a bit longer and then have it waxed, that gives you a couple of weeks of freedom but they you have to let it grow to be waxed again so it's no good if you always want to be smooth - eg because you like the feeling .....or your partner's tounge finds it irresistable !

Smooth look looks great on you - though as some of the other guys have said you need to thin the hair on your legs - but the wild bush looked great too. Every guy should experiment with taking all of his hair off. In the end it will grow back and will itch - conditioner makes the hair a bit smoother - but the smooth feeling is wonderful. If you ever go naked, being hairless makes you feel really bare.

Whatever you do more pictures would be great - if you decide to let the fur come back, you could always keep a photo diary.

whiter83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it really works on guys with hairy legs. It looks more like a crotch fire happened. I don't have any problems with shaved cuz it feels GREAT but on some guys it just dosen't look right. I think you with the smooth stomach might be able to pull it off.

Just my two cents.

Not so much for looks, just a nice gesture for whomever goes down there they don't get prickly hairs in the eyes :p