New Place, New Ways

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by max90, May 23, 2010.

1. max90

max90 Member

Part 1

"So this is your schedule, for the rest of this semester. And here it says 'monday', which is today. You can see that you'll start with economics, then history and finally gymnastics.", the woman explains.
    I turn my head towards her, tell her I understand and thank her.

Today is my first day at this new college. I've dropped out of my last college, but I actually don't really want to go into that.
    Here, I'm able to do some kind of a mix-year. I can choose from many subjects, so I can combine whatever I like. Acutally, it's a bit like highschool. The classes aren't big either, about 20 people. But the most pleasant difference between highschool and this college is that I live in a dorm.

I grab my bag and head to the classroom. Quietly, I pick a place in the back, just on my own. I don't know anyone here, so I'll just wait to see which way the cat jumps.

This class is really boring. The teacher just keeps on talking about all sort of things that I either don't want to know or already know.
    However, it's a perfect moment to study my classmates closely. I can immediatly see what kind of people there are in this class.

On my right, there are some quiet kids. Occasionaly they talk to each other, but not much. They look horrible, call them the losers.
    In the front there is an entire row of geeks. They keep listening to what the teacher's mumbling about and keep asking questions.
    The girls in this class are, apart from some quiet geeks, not bad. I've noticed some pretty hot girls already, and actually, I can't wait to talk to them.
    But on my left, also in the back of the class, there's a group of guys I really like. They're constantly talking, laughing and teasing other classmates. I notice that the rest of the class, including the teacher, doesn't like them that much. The girls however, seem to really like them. Those guys are the type of guys that I like to hang out with. The jocks, the Abercrombie & Fitch guys. You know what I mean.

All I need to do now, is to get them to notice me.

2. max90

max90 Member

Part 2

When the first class is over, one of the loser-guys approaches me.
    "Hi, I'm Peter. Are you new here?", he starts while we're walking down the hallway.
    Immediatly, I feel like I can sink through the floor. Now I'm attached to this guy that thinks he can become friends with me. I'm absolutely sure that he just thinks that I handsome and stuff, so he believes that it's good for his image to talk to me.
    Well, I have to admit that this is the first student that starts a conversation with me, so I'll just see where it's going. Politely, I keep talking to him, telling him where I'm from and stuff. The guy really starts to bore me, now he's telling me what we have in common.
    Turns out he's got some relatives in my hometown and that he's 19 years old, just like me.

"Hey, Peter.", I say to him. "Maybe you can tell me something about the other people in class. Like those guys, they seem pretty nice, who are they?", I ask him, pointing at the jocks.
    "Oh, you mean those guys? Hmm, I don't really like them. But they are very popular you know. Lots of friends, girls, and they're really good at sports."
    "What are their names?", I ask Peter. This kid turns out to be pretty useful after all.
    "You've got that blond guy, that's Bruce. The tallest is called Alex. The one next to him is Ryan and the black guy is Austin.", Peter explains.
    "But you know,", he continues, "they never really pay attention in class. Only when it's gymnastics, they love that. And they love to bully other guys."
    "They've also tried to bully you?", I ask him.
    "No, not really. You can't call that bullying. Didn't like it though."
    "What did they do?"
    "No, it's nothing. I'll tell you some another time."
    "No, tell me what they've done to you.", I keep persisting.
    "I once had this beautiful girl that fell in love with me. And we went out for like two months. But then Ryan got interested in her. Well I caught him having sex with her. So I immediatly dumped her, and after one week Ryan dumped her for another girl."

Peter has told me enough. I like the guys already.

3. max90

max90 Member

Part 3

It's the last class of the day, gymnastics. I've decided that this will be my moment of glory. This will be the moment where I'll make a big impression on the popular guys.

I've always been very good at sports, even since I was little. My locomotion has always been very good. And since I was about 17, I frequently visit the gym. So you could also define me as an Abercrombie & Fitch kind of guy. I've got broad shoulders, nice pecs and a muscular abdomen. But I'm so lucky that also those things you can't develop in the gym are good. I've got a nice face and a great cock.
    My cock is like the cherry on the cake. It's big, huge actually. Soft, it's like 6 inch and hard it's 9 inch. I've never been circumsized, unlike most Americans. And my balls are also pretty huge. As I like to show off in the mens lockerroom after gym, I've cut my pubic hair very short and shaved my balls. This makes my manhood even look bigger.
    The looks I got in the shower after gym were great. Some guys just told me straightforward what they thought about it, how they would love it to have a cock like that.

And at highschool, I was really good at making sure that the right people knew about it.
    I remember one time, last year of highschool. I was 18 and there was this girl, also 18, that I liked. I didn't want to chat her up, like I normally do, I wanted her to chat me up. And I knew she had a gay-best-friend, Mitch. It was obvious that he thought I was hot. So one day, I followed him into the gents room. He was standing at the urinals and I took the urinal next to him. I said 'hi', unzipped my pants and pulled my 6 inch cock out. Then, I started some small talk until I turned my head and started looking over my shoulder. I pretended that I was looking for somebody. This Mitch had every opportunity to take a peak. When I turned my head back again, I caught him peaking.
    The next day, the girl started a conversation. One week later, we had a date and believe me; she fucks on first dates.

But now, we're going to play soccer. I like that, because I'm good at soccer.
    So, just as I'd expected, I'm one of the best players. Bruce, Alex, Ryan and Austin compliment me a couple of times. It's obvious that I've impressed them with my play.

Then, the coach whistles and orders everybody back to the lockerroom, class is over. Nearly everybody walks back to the building, back to the lockerroom. Nearly everybody, because the jocks keep playing on.
    I also walk back to the lockerroom, until I hear someone calling me.
    "Hey you, new guy." I turn around and see it's Ryan. "Come over here, come."
    I walk towards him and his friends, and he gives me a hand. "Hi, I'm Ryan. You're new, right? What's your name?"
    "I'm Scott.", I say to him.
    "Okay Scott. You played really well today. You kind of impressed us. We hardly see anybody here who's that good at sports. Would like to hang out some more with us? Just for a little while, until the coach orders us back to the lockerroom."
    I say I would love to, so we keep on playing a little soccer. Everybody shows each other some tricks. Luckily, I'm really good at it.

Then, a whistle sounds.
    "Hey you guys.", the coach shouts. "Since you're still here, help me putting everything away! And then, get your asses back to the lockerroom!"

We help the coach storing the balls and goal posts. Then, the five of us walk back to the lockerroom. I can already hear the sound of running water...

4. moncy318

moncy318 New Member

Hot! Give us more!!!!

5. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

6. ryanored

ryanored New Member

Albums:
  7. max90

max90 Member

Part 4

With his foot, Alex kicks against the door and it swings open. There is only a couple of guys left in the lockerroom, all drying off or putting their normal clothes back on.
    Alex and Bruce take their shirts off immediatly, even while they aren't at their lockers yet. Proudly, they walk around the room, showing their bodies. And I have to admit, they've got every reason to show off. Both guys have well-trained chests. There isn't a single hair on their big pecs and it shines a little because of the sweat.
    The other guys in the lockerroom do all they can to hide their private parts. This is completely different from my other college, where nobody tried to hide their manhood. But I see some guys struggling with their towels, some turning their front to the wall and even one guy who just had a shower in his underwear.

I open my new locker and hesitate for a moment. If it's the standard here to hide your manhood, it would be pretty awkward if I'd show everything.
    I take all my clothes off, exept my boxershort. And I wait for a little while at my locker, checking my cell phone for any messages and hesitating.

But then, all of a sudden, I look right in the face of Ryan.
    "Hey Scott. Do have everything with you?", he asks.
    "What do you mean?"
    "Well, I didn't know if you'd have everything with you on this first day. Maybe you forgot a towel or something and you wanted me to spare you one."
    "Oh, no. I've got a towel with me. I was just checking my cell phone."
    "Okay, cool. I'm going to get a shower, see ya."

Ryan turns around and it's only now that I realize that he's completely naked. He has a towel in his hand and is just walking around the lockerroom proudly, heading for the showers. I can't prevent myself from checking him out completely. His back is so muscular, you see the muscles contract with every move he makes. And his legs also seem so strong, no wonder he's good at soccer. But his ass is perfect; tight, strong and with those dimples on the side.

I pull my boxershort down and get a strange feeling. It's the same feeling I always get when I take a shower at the gym. And it's the same feeling I got when we had to shower after PE in highschool for the first time. The same feeling as when a girl unzips my pants for the first time.
    I grab my towel and head for the showers. I know already that there aren't any stalls here, just one big communal shower-area.

When I step into the shower-area, it seems as if I'm at the set of some photoshoot. Bruce, Alex and Ryan all have those perfect bodies. Well-trained, perfectly developed.
    Only Austin isn't there.

Should I continue?

#7 max90, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
  8. StevenRhysCann

Definately continue, this is getting good.

9. wonder_boy

wonder_boy Member

For sure. It sounds great.

10. ryanored

ryanored New Member

Albums:
    yea you should

11. ucantseei2

ucantseei2 New Member

i'm a big fan of you. you always write good stories. i love this and on a hungarian farm. i hope you continue both stories. i'm going to read your other stories.

12. thenewdigs

thenewdigs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Please continue. This is great stuff.

13. D_Cary_Oakie

D_Cary_Oakie Account Disabled

Definitely continue. Great writing so far.

14. max90

max90 Member

Part 5

It's almost possible to hear my heart beating, when I enter the shower area.
    Bruce, Alex and Ryan are all standing next to each other. Their wet bodies covered in soap.
    Casually, I walk over to a shower head that's facing them. They stop talking and check me out for a minute. I'd expected them to check me out, but I didn't forsee that they would do it this obvious.

It strikes me that Bruce, Alex and Ryan all look pretty the same. They all aren't very muscular, nor are they skinny. I think you could best describe them as twinks, only just a bit more muscular.
    Bruce is the blonde one, and his hair looks like he's from Sweden. I take a good look at his well-developed body, and his tight ass really attracts my attention. His cock is really nice too; absolutely above average, yet not huge. It's pretty thick and he's got no pubic hair at all.
    Actually, none of the boys has got any pubic hair, all shaven. Alex is the tallest one, and he's the least muscular. His body is nicely tanned, and his cock is pretty big. It's not as thick as Bruce's but it's definitely longer. Just like Bruce and Ryan he's uncircumsized.
    Ryan has got the most muscles, even though you could still call him a twink. He's got pretty big pecs and you can even see a sixpack. His cock is also the biggest of the three boys. I think it's about 5.5 inch long when soft, pretty big.

"Austin!", Ryan shouts, "Where the hell are you? You should check this out!"
    "What is it?", Austin shouts back, "Here in the showers, I think you aren't the biggest anymore!"

Seconds later, Austin enters the shower area.
    "Guys, this is impossible.", he says. "It just can't. There's only one black guy here, and he's got the biggest one. And that black guy is me!"
    Bruce points at me and Austin takes a good look. Austin has definitely got a huge one. But I actually think that it's about my size. I really think he's got a 6 inch softie too.

"Wow dude!", Austin says. "Finally, I see a white guy with a big dick!"
    I feel pretty uncomfortable right now and can't do anything but saying 'thanks'.
    "I think you two are about the same!", Ryan says.
    "Haha, I think you're right yeah! How big does it get?", Austin asks.
    "What? What do you mean?", I reply.
    "How big does it get? When it's hard!", Austin asks again.
    "Uhm, about 9, I guess."
    "9 inch? That's cool dude! It's just like mine! Finally somebody with a cock like mine!"

We continue showering, talking about dicks, chicks and sex. It turns out that all these guys don't have to do a lot of effort to get a girl. Nobody has got girlfriend right now, except for Bruce.

15. oldbrownshoe52

Dude you write some of the best stories.

16. SR_Les Intercourse

awesome keep going!

17. max90

max90 Member

Part 6

After we've all towelled off, we put our clothes on and leave the lockerroom.
    Austin, Bruce and Alex leave immediatly. They have to study for some kind of exam.

Together with Ryan, I walk back to the dorm. It turns out that Ryan is actually in the same dormitory as I am. His room isn't even far from my room!
    "So, do you like your roommate?", he asks.
    "Well, I haven't even seen him yet. I just arrived today and he wasn't there."
    "I hope you're lucky with your roommate. One time, I had this geek for a roommie and he really got on my nerves. He constantly wanted me to be quiet and stuff. Luckily, he applied for a transfer, and he got it."
    "What happened then?", I ask Ryan.
    "Well, I usually bring home a lot of chicks. And I did that a couple of times the night before his exam. So he almost failed some tests, because he couldn't get any sleep! Haha, pretty funny actually."

We're now at Ryan's room and he invites me in. His roommate isn't there.
    "So, how about you and the chicks man?", Ryan asks. "Were you a real pussy magnet, at your other schools?"
    "Well, I don't know if I was that lucky as you are. I mean, from what you tell, you seem to be the pussy magnet here. But I was doing good yeah.", I reply.
    "I've got the talk you know. But that's not all. You've got the real jewels here. Every man would kill somebody to get a cock like yours!"
    "Yours is pretty big too, you know."
    "I know.", Ryan replies. "But it isn't that huge when it's hard. Only like 7.5 inch. I know chicks like that, but as soon as they hear about a new kid with a 9 incher, you'll get all the pussy!"
    "Haha, you're a good guy. So I'm sure that I'm not a threat to you, haha!"
    "No, I was just kidding.", Ryan says. "You know what I'm going to do? There a party tonight and I'm going to spread the word a little. I'm going to get you some pussy tonight! See it as a welcome gift from me!"

Ryan turns on the tv and grabs his computer keybord. He uses his big TV as a computer screen.
    "How do you want to do that?", I ask.
    Ryan doesn't say anything but turns on MSN messenger.
    Immediatly, more than 10 people start a conversation with him. Ryan ignores them all but one.
    "Listen, this is Melissa. She's got a boyfriend right now, and she's Austin's ex. But she's got some friends, and they are all into big cocks and hot bodies, you know. Call them sluts, size queens, whatever. I'll just talk to her, and she'll spread the word to her friends."

After a minute talking to her on MSN messenger about all kind of things, Ryan says: Melissa, I've met a new guy today. He's really cool.
    Melissa: Ok, cool. What's his name?
    Ryan: Scott
    Melissa: Cool name, how is he?
    Ryan: He's cool. You'll like him.
    Melissa: What makes you think that I like him?
    Ryan: He's just like all your exes, cool guy, very good at sports.
    Melissa: Well, I don't like all my exes.
    Ryan: But I'm sure you like him, and so do your friends.
    Melissa: Is he going to the party tonight, then I can see if I like him.
    Ryan: Yeah he is. Actually, he's just like Austin, so you must like him.
    Melissa: I don't like Austin at all! What we had was nothing, he's way too possessive!!!
    Ryan: I'm not talking about his character, Melis.
    Melissa: Then what? So you think I like Scott just because he's black like Austin? I've got a white bf right now, in case you didn't notice!
    Ryan: No, Scott isn't black, he's white. But in some way, he is black...
    Melissa: I really don't get it. What are you talking about? Is he hispanic?
    Ryan: Scott is just white, but when I say he's black in some way, I'm not talking about his skincolor.
    Melissa: ?????????????????????????
    Ryan: I'm talking about 9 inch hard, Melis.
    Melissa: How the fuck do you know he's that big, you guys had sex on the first day you met?
    Ryan: Very funny, no he told us.
    Melissa: He just told you?
    Ryan: Yeah, we asked him, because he's also huge soft. We saw it when we took a shower after gymnastics.
    Melissa: Then Scott is going to have the time of his life here. Or do you want me to keep it a secret?
    Ryan: No, just spread the word baby.
    Melissa: I will, see you tonight at the party, I'll have drink with you and Scott then.
    Ryan: Ooh, sounds nice. I wonder if you can stand the temption of a 9 incher... ;)
    Melissa: Believe me, I can, only my friends can't...

Ryan logs out and turns to me.
    "You better put on your best clothes and get some condoms with you. Because tonight, you'll get some female attention!"

18. SR_Les Intercourse

its good bro keep it up

19. ChuckNLA

ChuckNLA Member

Keep up the great work man.......

20. max90

max90 Member

Part 7

About a half an hour later, I say goodbye to Ryan and go to my own room. I want to meet my new roommate and change my clothes for tonight. My boxershort is still sweaty from playing soccer, and I want everything perfect for tonight.

I put my key in the keyhole, but the door isn't locked. When I step in, a boy turns around from his computer and approaches me.
    "Hey man. Are you Scott? I'm Justin! I'm your roommate!"
    Justin sticks his hand out. While we shake hands, I get a feeling of delight. Just like with Ryan, I immediatly have the feeling that there is some kind of connection. It seems that Justin and I can become really good friends.

Justin is a little taller than me, and has pretty broad shoulders. I think he either works out a lot or he's on the swimteam or something like that. His handshake is pretty firm, but still friendly.
    Justin has deep blue eyes, and very blond hair. If he told me that he's from Sweden, I would believe him. Add to this his big pecs, which you can see through his t-shirt, and you have the prototype of a real hot boy. Friendly, funny and totally in shape.

Our room isn't really big. There's only one bureau and two beds next to each other. There are a couple of empty closets, I guess they are for me. On the wall there are a lot of posters of hot girls, and some pictures from Justin and his friends. The room is actually just one room. One of my first thoughts is how on earth am I ever going to get any privacy?! I guess I won't.

Justin and I talk a little about where we're from (he's born in the USA but his father is from Sweden) and what we're doing here. He tells me a lot of things about life on the campus, things like that.
    Then, he offers me a tour through our dormitory; where we can eat, relax, study and shower.
    Together, we walk around the entire building. I can tell you, there really is a click between us. There isn't one single moment of silence, we keep on talking about all sorts of things.

"So, this is the shower area.", he says. "Nothing that special, but if there isn't a janitor here, we can take a look inside with our clothes on."
    Justin opens the door and shows me around. It's late in the afternoon, so there's hardly anybody there. I can hear a couple of voices, laughing and chatting, and the sound of running water, but I can't see anybody.

"There's just one rule.", Justin explains. "Maybe you think it's a bit weird. But it's a very old rule, it already exists for generations. The rule is that if you walk from your room to the showers, you can't wear anything but a towel. So you have to strip down in your room, take a shower, walk back to your room and then you can put your clothes back on. But, you don't really have to obey that rule if you don't want to. There are some guys who don't obey to it. However, you have to know, that if somebody catches you in the changing room with some piece of clothing on, your clothes and towel will get stolen while you're taking a shower."
    "Haha, I guess I'll just stick to the rules. But then, it isn't really a changing room, right? If everybody only wears a towel."
    "No, it isn't really a changing room, haha. You change your clothes in your own room."

We leave the showers and walk back to our room.
    A couple of seconds after we stepped in, Justin opens his wardrobe and says: "Actually, I'm sorry if you smelled anything, but just before we met, I came back from running. So I'm going to get a shower right now."
    He pulls out a fresh towel and takes his clothes off. I pretend that I'm reading an old newspaper I found on the bureau, but I'm actually looking at Justin. He's standing with his back towards me. I notice his muscular back and tight ass. He has to be on some kind of sportsteam.

When he's wearing nothing but his boxershort, Justin turns around and says; "Well, I don't know what's your opinion on it, but we will be roommate for about one year. And I think I'd better just tell you, that, as we're roommates, I'm not going to hide my private parts for you an entire year long. I mean, we have to put on fresh underwear every morning, so I'm not going to hide that, okay? You can do whatever you want, don't get me wrong. I'm not pushing you, or something like that."
    I try to look suprised, instead of blissful, and just say that I agree. And that I'm not going to act prudish as well.

"Okay, then we're cool about that.", he says and pulls his boxershort down. Still pretending that I'm reading the newspaper, I take a peak at his cock. Justin has a beautiful cock, that totally suits his muscular body. It's actually pretty long, if not huge. But maybe it only looks big because he hasn't got any pubic hair anymore. However, I guess it will take me a while to find out, because he immediatly wraps his towel around his waist.

Draft saved Draft deleted