New Place, New Ways

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 8

While Justin is taking a shower, I pick up my stuff from the concierges depot and start to put all my belongings in place. Luckily, there are enough closets for all my stuff.
When I look at the clock, I see that I still have about 30 minutes before I go to Ryan. I know that Justin will be back before I leave, so I'm doubting whether I should change my clothes now, or when he's back.
I think there was more behind that talk about 'not trying to hide his private parts'. I think Justin really knows that he's got a big one, and that he likes to show it off. And, as I also like to show it off, I wonder what that means for us. All kinds of visions cross my mind; about us sleeping naked, jerking without hiding it, walking around with morning wood...

I decide not to wait for him to change, there will be more than enough other opportunities. So I take my shirt and shoes off, but just when I want to unbuckle my belt, the door swings open.
Justin, his hairs still wet, walks in. Unlike when he left, he doesn't have a towel wrapped around his waist. His cock swings around as he quickly walks towards his bed. A little astonished, I look at how he sits down on his bed and continues to towel off his hair.

He breaks the silence by saying: "You know, sometimes I don't even wrap a towel around my waist. It's a males only dorm, and there's only one shower room here. So if somebody doesn't catch me naked in the hallway, they will catch me naked in the shower. Then, what's the point in hiding it underneath a towel?"
I have to laugh, not only because of what Justin says, but also because of happiness. I'm so lucky that I've probably got the most open-minded guy for a roommate.

While he's drying off his hair with his towel, I can take a good look of his cock again. And I can tell you; it's big. I guess it's a little under my size, just under 6 inch soft. But his long, uncut cock isn't the only thing that attracts my attention. Justins balls are also huge. Bigger than mine, and probably the biggest I've ever seen.

Justin stops drying off his hair and I continue unbuckling my belt. I'm now standing next to Justin, my right side is facing him. Even though I don't look at him, I can sense that he's checking me out. He's, still naked, sitting on his bed, doing nothing but looking at me.
Like it's the most normal thing in the world, I pull my boxershorts down. My 6 inch cock pops out. From the corner of my eye, I can see the expression on Justins face changing.
Casually I walk over to the wardrobe I just put my stuff in, and pull out a fresh pair of boxershorts. I put it on, but when I pull it up, my cock is still hanging out. I push my cock into the boxershorts, turn around, and look at Justin. He's staring at me, right in my face.

"What? Something wrong?", I say.
"Uh, no, no. Nothing.", he says and he puts his boxershorts on.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 9

While I'm walking over to Ryans room, I keep thinking about Justins reaction. His reaction was priceless; his eyes were wide open, and so was his mouth. I noticed the mix of surprise and delight in his eyes.
Justin acted like an open-minded straight guy, and I'm sure he's really open-minded. But I wonder how straight he actually is...

The house were party is hosted at, isn't far from our dormitory. So Ryan and I arrive there in a minute. Ryan told me that it's a big house. First it was the home of some teacher, but since a couple of years it accomodates about 12 students.
The party has already started so the house is pretty crowded. I've never been at such a big party before, but I'm sure this will be one of the best I've ever been to. Just imagine those teen-movies house parties. Like in American Pie, or some movie like that. Only the good thing is that there don't live any adults in this house, only students.

Ryan is looking around continuously, checking for the girls he wants to intoduce me to.
"I don't know were they are, Scott.", he says. "I can't even see Melissa."

I don't really care actually, as I just want to have a nice time at this party. Ryan intoduces me to some friend of him, Michael, who lives at this house. He's the one that invited Ryan over. Michael, Ryan and I keep on talking for a while, standing in the livingroom of the house. Michael makes sure that he's a good host. He keeps us giving all kinds of drinks, I barely know what I'm drinking.
And as the party goes on and on, with still no Melissa and friends in sight, Ryan and I get more and more drunk. Even though there aren't many people dancing, Ryan and I start dancing to the music.
We throw away all the glasses that are on the table, and we climb on it. Together, we stand on the table, dancing. I notice that people are looking at us, laughing, but I don't care. Michael really seems to enjoy it, as he even brings us more cocktails. It's obvious that Ryan and I prevent this party from being boring.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 10

Later that night, Ryan and I walk back to our dormitory. Both still drunk, and dissapointed because Melissa and her friends didn't show up. Ryan is so drunk, he's unable to walk by himself, so I have to support him.

We walk past the campus outdoor swimming pool, as Ryan stops.
"I need to take a piss.", he says. And we walk over to the fence of the swimming pool. I need to take a piss as well, and stand next to him.
While I'm standing next to him, taking a piss, Ryan turns his head and clearly takes a good view of my cock.
"Have, have I already told you that you've got a huge one?", he says while he's struggling to hold position.
I have to laugh and tell him that he'd already told me.
"I, I wish I had a huge one. Just like you!", he adds. I have to laugh at the way he's talking. Really like he's as drunk as a lord.

"Let's take a swim!", he says. "Yeah, let's do that!"
"No, come lets just go home.", I say.
"No, I don't want to go home. I want to take a swim."
"But there's a fence, it's probably locked."
"It never is. Come on, it'll be fun!"

I follow Ryan, who's now walking without my support. He can't walk in a straight line and he bumps up against the gate.
"Oops, didn't see that one.", he says and he opens the gate. "See, they never lock it."
Ryan sits down on a bench, and almost falls off it. He kicks his shoes out and takes his cell phone, wallet and keys out of his pockets. Without taking any more clothes off, he jumps into the pool and starts to float on his back. I, also not quite sober anymore, follow his lead and jump into the pool with my clothes still on. We float on our backs for a little while, looking at the beautiful stars. Then, our clothes get real heavy and we climb out of the pool.

"Didn't you like that?", he asks. "I really liked that."
Together, we walk back to the dormitory, still dripping. When we're at Ryans room, he looks for the keys. When he's finally got them, I follow him into his room. Just when I want to turn around to go to my own room, I realize I don't have my keys anymore. I have my cell phone, my wallet, but not my keys!
"Dude, Ryan. Have you seen my keys?", I ask him.
"Uhm, no. You forgot them at the pool?"
"Fuck yeah. I think so. Then I have to go back."
"No, don't. Just take a nap overhere, you know my roommate had a transfer. So you can take his bed!"

I'm getting really cold as I'm still wearing my soaking wet clothes. And, I don't really feel like going back to the swimming pool, so I accept Ryans offer to stay over at his room.

Last edited:

Shanerad

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've read all ur stories and I gotta tell you this is the best, keep writing and I will keep reading, lol, ur great

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 11

"I'm soaking wet. Aren't you?", Ryan asks while he's struggling to take his shirt off.
"Yeah I'm really wet too.", I reply and I take my clothes off as well.

Just like Ryan, I take my socks and pants off. We're both wearing nothing but our underwear. Ryan is wearing a white boxershort. So, as it is totally wet, it reveals everything.
I laugh and point at his boxershort, saying: "Dude, I can see it all. Really sexy, a see-through boxershort! Hahaha."
Ryan looks down at his boxershort and starts to laugh as well. "I don't care.", he says. "I'm going to take it off anyway." And he pulls down his boxershort.
Then, he opens his closet and takes two towels out. One for me and one for him. He dries himself off and without putting anything on, he steps into bed.

I take my boxershort off as well and dry myself off. I wish Ryan would spare me some underwear, but I don't want to ask for it.

I step into the bed that's opposite of Ryans, only to discover that there isn't any mattress!
"Ryan! Ryan!", I say. "There isn't any mattress!"
"What? Huh?", he says, but he doesn't move. "I'm going to sleep."
"No, Ryan! I can't sleep here, there isn't any mattress!" I walk over to him and shake him awake.
Ryan turns around, gets up and looks at the bed.
"Oh, now I remember. Yeah, my roommate took it with him, when he left."
"Well, then, were am I going to sleep?", I aks.

An awkward silence follows. Ryan and I look at each other. He's laying in his bed, under his sheet and I'm standing next to him. We're both bare naked.

"I've got a pretty big bed. You can sleep in my bed. If you want.", Ryan suggests.
I hesitate for a moment what to do. It seems that there aren't any options left as Ryan doesn't have a sofa or lounge chair.
"Hmmm. Okay then. Move over.", I say and Ryan moves over. His bed is bigger than a normal single bed, but it isn't as big as a double bed.
I almost fall out of the bed, and Ryan is laying against the wall. Our shoulders and legs touch.

"This, this isn't really comfortable.", Ryan says. "I'm going to lay on my side." Ryan lays down on his side, with his back against the wall. And as I'm almost falling out of the bed, I'm put myself on my side as well.
Ryan and I are now laying on our sides, facing each other. I look at him, and he's looking at me, but I avoid any eye-contact.
I close my eyes to get some rest, but my heart is beating like hell. I'm trying to think about something else, as I feel that my cock is getting a little harder. However, the thought of me laying in bed, naked with Ryan keeps running through my head. My cock is getting bigger and bigger, and is now semi-erect.

The sheet is too small for both of us. So when Ryan moves a little, the inevitable happens. He accidentaly pulls the sheet from my body, revealing my semi-erect cock.
I open my eyes and we make eye-contact. Ryan grabs the sheet and puts it on me.
"Come.", he says. "Move a little closer."
I look at him, uncertain what to do.
"No, I'm serious.", he adds. "Otherwise you'll get really cold."

I move a little closer to him. There is only a couple of inches between our bodies. Ryan grabs the sheet again a puts is over my body. His hand is now on my shoulder, and we look at each other. His hand goes underneath the sheet and he touches my side. Ryan puts his hand on my chest.
"I feel your heart beating.", he says. I don't know how to react, so I just smile at him.
Ryan grabs my hand and puts it on his chest. I also feel his heart beating.
He lets go of my hand, but I don't want to take my hand of his body. I touch his beautiful chest and so does he with me.

Ryan puts his arm around me and pulls me a little more against him. He closes his eyes and moves his head towards mine. I feel his warm lips against mine, and he kisses me. I kiss him back. First, we kiss slowly, both a little scared about what we're doing. But Ryan starts to kiss more passionately.
Now, he firmly grabs my back and presses me against him. Our cocks touch each other and I feel his rock-hard cock against mine.
Ryan puts his hand down and reaches for my cock. We continue kissing and I don't know what to do with my hands. I just put one on his tight ass, and one on the back of his head.

Ryan now has a firm hold of my erect cock and starts jerking me. This feels like a total revelation and I can't suppress my groans.
It feels as if my entire stomach contracts when Ryan grabs my balls. I put one hand on his cock, and jerk him. Just like me, he starts moaning and breathing heavily.

Ryan pushes me on my back and he puts himself on top of me. He's sitting on my upper legs, his hand still around my 9 inch cock. Ryan bends over and kisses me again, softly. Slowly, he kisses his way down to my dick. He licks my neck and sucks on my nipples.
I put my hands behind my head when he kisses my belly button.

Ryan licks my balls and I feel every muscle of my body contracting. A shiver of joy goes through my body when he grabs my cock and takes it in his mouth. I can feel his teeth a couple of times, this is probably Ryans first time. Ryan tries to deepthroat me, but he can't take it all. He takes my cock out of his mouth and continues to lick it.

Now, he sits on the bed with his back against the wall. His big cock sticks out and I grab it. I start sucking Ryan, just like he sucked me, alternating between sucking and licking. While I'm sucking him, he reaches for my cock and jerks me. I start sucking him faster and faster, and he starts groaning louder and louder.

Then, he whispers that he's about to get his orgasm, and so do I. Almost simulatiously, we shoot our jets of sperm on his bed.
Still gasping for breath, and both sweaty, we fall asleep against each other.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 12

Ryan is still asleep when I wake up the next morning. We're still lying next to each other in his small bed. I'm on my back, and Ryan lies on his side, with his back against the wall.
His hand is on my belly, and I take it off carefully. Without waking him up, I step out of the bed, still totally naked. My cock is totally soft now, but when I think about the things that happened last night and when I look at Ryan lying asleep butt naked, it starts to get a little bigger.

I bend over to find my jeans and reach for my cell phone to check the time. It's already way past noon, so I guess I won't go to class today.

For a moment, it seems as if Ryan wakes up. But he just turns around and continues to sleep.
I sit down on his bed, next to him. And suddenly I realize that I don't regret last night at all. Even though I like experimenting, I never thought that I would ever have sex with a guy. And I wouldn't classify myself as gay, but I still like what we did last night. I even have to restrain myself from pulling his sheet off and touching his body again.

But I stand up and search for my boxershort. I can't find it anywhere, so I just put my jeans on without any underwear. Then my shirt, and with my shoes in my hand I leave Ryan's dorm room.

There's only a couple of rooms between his room and mine, so I don't take the effort to put on my socks and shoes.
When I'm near the door of the room I'm sharing with Justin, I see a young guy walking in the hallway. He's coming in my direction and he's carrying a toilet sac in his hand and a towel on his neck. He looks me right in the face, and look right back at him. I saw from a distance that the guy has a good nice athletic body, but as he gets closer, I don't dare to take a peek of his cock. The guy greets me, and I greet back.
When I walks right past me, I turn around to get another view of his nice body.

Damn, I really love this dorm.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 13

Luckily, the door of our dorm room isn't locked. When I enter the room, I see Justin lying on bed. He's reading some book and looks at me, surprised: "Wow man. Expected you to be a real pussy magnet, but I never thought you would get laid the first day already! How was she?"
"Hahaha, no I didn't have any luck last night.", I reply. "I lost my keys and stayed over at a friends room."
"Oh, too bad you lost them. But I don't mind that, because I had a girl here last night."
"Really? So what if I wouldn't have lost my keys? I'd just have to watch you, and hear you?", I ask Justin.
"Whaha, yeah I guess so!"

I take my clothes, which are still a little bit wet, off and get a towel. Just like last time when I took my clothes off, I feel that Justin is looking at me. When I turn around, he quickly looks back at his book, pretending he wasn't checking me out at all.
"I'm going to get a shower.", I say and Justin nodds.

I didn't forget about the 'rule', so I don't have any clothes on, and I don't have any with me. Just some shampoo and my towel.
I must say that I'm quite experienced in taking showers in a public lockerroom, but this is different. Here, I know everybody, at least I'll see them almost daily as they live close to me. And, when I'm walking naked to the showers, the rest has got their clothes on.
And it also feels like those times when you got naked for the first time in front of some friends. Like after PE in highschool, or when you played strip poker with your friends. Right now I feel that same kind of tension, or excitement about how they're going to react.

But I like new adventures, so I just swing my towel over my shoulder and walk to the showers. And in the hallway, nobody's there. All those excitement for nothing.

However, when I enter the changing room, I hear some voices in the showers. I walk to one of the sinks and take a look in the mirror. First I look around if anybody can see me, then I take a step back and look at my entire body. My cock is even a little bigger than it's normally.
My heart is now beating like hell, and I get more and more doubtful.

Then, fully confident that my 6 inch soft isn't something to be insecure about, but rather something to be proud of, I leave the changing area and step into the shower area.
Quickly, I put one of the unoccupied shower heads on and put some shampoo in my hair.

There are three other guys taking a shower. Some silent loser guy, with actually a nice thick cock, in the corner, and two guys right in front of me. The two guys are a bit older, I guess they're about 23 years old.

The shy guy leaves only seconds after I entered, and the two other guys stop taking to each other. Nothing is said, and we all just continue showering.

After a while, the two guys also leave. But as they leave, one of them turns around and asks me; "Are you new here? I haven't seen you before."
I tell him that he's right, that I'm new.
"Okay, just one thing. Don't you ever, ever, show that to my girlfriend, okay?", he laughs and points at my cock.