new position for head

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by prepky, Jan 17, 2005.

1. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    ok, so last night I went to bed and the wife snuggled up to me (we are on our sides). She started to rub my ass and back of my thighs, and she does this for a little bit while we are having pillow talk. Then she says "spread your legs a little I want to rub your balls" so being the man that I am, I had my legs apart before she could finish her statement. So she then proceeds to pull my cock and balls backwards and starts to rub them (and tells me to close my legs, holding my twig and berries backwards for her), then she says "dont move", and then moves her pillow to behind my bent knees and starts to give me head from behind......she had complete access to my cock, balls and ass in this position. She is giving me head for a while all the time playing with my balls and ass, so I am getting ready for the money shot and I give her the warning, and she just starts to suck even harder and when she is finished she says " and not the normal mess to clean up" (I am a big shooter). Not only did she give me incredible head, but she swallowed too (which she doesnt do very often, she says it is too much). So the moral to this story is......try this position for head....it is stimulating, mysterious (cause you cant see her) and it gives her complete access to all the fun spots.....

prep

2. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey 'Prepy'!

Thanks for sharing your hot experience!!! UMMMM Sounds like 'cocksis maximus' really pumped out a serious load.

I bet you are gonna use this new hooot pleasure as a substitute for letting 'cocksis maximus' 'slide in' wifey's 'wet and billowy' love tunnel?? Please tell us coz inquiring minds want to know.

RICKY_27

Draft saved Draft deleted