New President of the EU: Fear-monger Al Gore = dipshit.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey 1BiGG1,

I notice that you changed your profile. Now it says you're 50% heterosexual and 50% homosexual. Why is that? So you can offend both groups equally?
You know what they say "you swing both ways you never go home alone" or maybe he's coming back from the Dark side :dunno:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For crying out loud, people. Al Gore won a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for his work on the subject matter! They don't just give this award out to people who make up a load of bullshit. For all those who thing global warming is a hoax, who in the hell did you source on the issue? Some politician with no scientific background or knowledge who claim to have spoken to experts? Where are your awards, doctrines or even college degrees in science to make any kind of reasonable rebuttal on the issue?

Better yet, let's just make this simple... Anyone denouncing or completely discrediting the possibility of global warming on this thread can NO LONGER use any kind of scientific backing for anymore of their political rantings.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For crying out loud, people. Al Gore won a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for his work on the subject matter! They don't just give this award out to people who make up a load of bullshit. For all those who thing global warming is a hoax, who in the hell did you source on the issue? Some politician with no scientific background or knowledge who claim to have spoken to experts? Where are your awards, doctrines or even college degrees in science to make any kind of reasonable rebuttal on the issue?

Better yet, let's just make this simple... Anyone denouncing or completely discrediting the possibility of global warming on this thread can NO LONGER use any kind of scientific backing for anymore of their political rantings.
How about you google about global cooling? Let us know what you find good or bad. Fair enough?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is interesting coming from someone who, in his response to Flash, indicated that a degree is a worthless piece of paper. Yet, since Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize, you proclaim that a 'paper prize' provides an official mark of knowledge that is indisputable and impossible to argue.

As long as it works for your argument, VB.

Unbelievable.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How about you google about global cooling? Let us know what you find good or bad. Fair enough?

Here's a better idea...
Why don't you do it, spread the word about it worldwide, win a Nobel Peace Prize, and then maybe I'll actually give your thoughts an ounce of credit? :rolleyes:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a better idea...
Why don't you do it, spread the word about it worldwide, win a Nobel Peace Prize, and then maybe I'll actually give your thoughts an ounce of credit? :rolleyes:

The Nobel Peace Prize is worthwhile, yet a college degree is a worthless piece of paper? As long as it works for your political ideology.

Well done.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
This is interesting coming from someone who, in his response to Flash, indicated that a degree is a worthless piece of paper. Yet, since Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize, you proclaim that a 'paper prize' provides an official mark of knowledge that is indisputable and impossible to argue.

As long as it works for your argument, VB.

Unbelievable.

:arms::spankme::eek:wned2:

I'm sure this will be ignored completely.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, it won't be ignored... much to your chagrin Wartrac. Just be thankful that I'm not going to express my feelings through creative use of emoticons. I don't need to since the rebuttal that starinvestor raised is too EASY to dispute. Please, PAY ATTENTION. The both of you. Then I'll smack your asses later. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

To compare a college degree to a Nobel Peace Prize? Tell me, WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON? The Nobel Prize is given to only one person or group a year, whereas thousands upon thousands of colleges give out thousands upon thousands of college degrees. Many of these degrees are given to people who have yet to provide anything of any real benefit to the nation or the world. All a college degree says is that you're "certified" in a certain field. But certification doesn't mean that you've done a damn thing but read a bunch of books and pass a generalized exam. A Nobel Prize is given to people who DO something that benefits the world. Besides, if you want to talk about college degrees and their worth against a Nobel Prize? Keep this in mind... GEORGE W. BUSH has a College Degree. 'Nuff said!

Now tell me, boys... do you like your spankings with a whip or a leather belt? Or can I just use my hands? Just go over in the corner and spread 'em. I'll get the rubber gloves... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
No, it won't be ignored... much to your chagrin Wartrac. Just be thankful that I'm not going to express my feelings through creative use of emoticons. I don't need to since the rebuttal that starinvestor raised is too EASY to dispute. Please, PAY ATTENTION. The both of you. Then I'll smack your asses later. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

To compare a college degree to a Nobel Peace Prize? Tell me, WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON? The Nobel Prize is given to only one person or group a year, whereas thousands upon thousands of colleges give out thousands upon thousands of college degrees. Many of these degrees are given to people who have yet to provide anything of any real benefit to the nation or the world. All a college degree says is that you're "certified" in a certain field. But certification doesn't mean that you've done a damn thing but read a bunch of books and pass a generalized exam. A Nobel Prize is given to people who DO something that benefits the world. Besides, if you want to talk about college degrees and their worth against a Nobel Prize? Keep this in mind... GEORGE W. BUSH has a College Degree. 'Nuff said!

Now tell me, boys... do you like your spankings with a whip or a leather belt? Or can I just use my hands? Just go over in the corner and spread 'em. I'll get the rubber gloves... :rolleyes:

Point one.

Al Gore didn't win it alone, the entire IPCC did, which when you break it down isn't as riddled with as many "scientists" as one may think. Gore was the "face" of it all because of his name recognition. They could have hired Tiger Woods, had more exposure and he would have won it instead.

Point two.

Al Gore’s 20-room, eight-bathroom mansion located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

In his documentary, the former Vice President calls on Americans to conserve energy by reducing electricity consumption at home. The average household in America consumes 10,656 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per year, according to the Department of Energy.

Since the release of An Inconvenient Truth, Gore’s energy consumption has increased from an average of 16,200 kWh per month in 2005, to 18,400 kWh per month in 2006. Gore’s extravagant energy use does not stop at his electric bill. Natural gas bills for Gore’s mansion and guest house averaged $1,080 per month last year.

Gore also controls the family’s large stock holdings in Occidental (Oxy) Petroleum - hardly the most eco-friendly holding.

Gore also owns a private jet. To fly a private jet from Los Angeles to Washington would burn about as much petroleum as driving a Hummer for a year. During the period Jan 99 to Dec 00, Al made 16 flights on private jets.

Point Three.

The Nobel prize was also handed out to Mikhail Gorbachev and Yasar Arafat. So excuse me if I don't put a lot of weight into the substance of winning one. It's a ball washing award that doesn't really have any real merit one way or another.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
VinylBoy, there are a lot of points and thoughts you've had on other topics and threads that I respect, I also respect you as a person.

This particular topic hits home with me more than others so I apologize in advance if the tone comes off hotter than it needs to be. The conversation isn't personal.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it won't be ignored... much to your chagrin Wartrac. Just be thankful that I'm not going to express my feelings through creative use of emoticons. I don't need to since the rebuttal that starinvestor raised is too EASY to dispute. Please, PAY ATTENTION. The both of you. Then I'll smack your asses later. :biggrin: :rolleyes:... :rolleyes:

You have really hit your head this time, VB.

You are easily the most bullheaded, stubborn member of LPSG. Do you really think that a college degree is a silly 'piece of paper' that is doled out by 'other dumb people that don't know anything?"

Jezuz, you remind me of a guy in my hometown that told me that the silly piece of paper didn't mean shit because if you saved the money on college and worked hard at the factory you would wind up in better shape.

Unfortunately, the factory has been closed down. Luckily that silly piece of paper provides me with job security in any economy, even if I can't pack glass bottles.

You are so stubborn and thick-headed, you should be a top advisor to Obama and his congregation.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Point one.

Al Gore didn't win it alone, the entire IPCC did, which when you break it down isn't as riddled with as many "scientists" as one may think. Gore was the "face" of it all because of his name recognition. They could have hired Tiger Woods, had more exposure and he would have won it instead.

Like I said, one person or group. If you look at the list of winners you'll see that a number of groups have won the prize as well.

Point two.

Al Gore’s 20-room, eight-bathroom mansion located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

I'm sure EVERY mansion consumes more electricity than the average home. Why just single out Al Gore when there's others who have much bigger houses, multiple houses, and also use obnoxious levels of electricity?

Since the release of An Inconvenient Truth, Gore’s energy consumption has increased from an average of 16,200 kWh per month in 2005, to 18,400 kWh per month in 2006. Gore’s extravagant energy use does not stop at his electric bill. Natural gas bills for Gore’s mansion and guest house averaged $1,080 per month last year.

Gore also controls the family’s large stock holdings in Occidental (Oxy) Petroleum - hardly the most eco-friendly holding.

Gore also owns a private jet. To fly a private jet from Los Angeles to Washington would burn about as much petroleum as driving a Hummer for a year. During the period Jan 99 to Dec 00, Al made 16 flights on private jets.[?QUOTE]

You'll have to post me some links to these stories.

Point Three.

The Nobel prize was also handed out to Mikhail Gorbachev and Yasar Arafat. So excuse me if I don't put a lot of weight into the substance of winning one. It's a ball washing award that doesn't really have any real merit one way or another.

It was given to Gorbachev in 1990 for helping to bring the Cold War to an end. And it was given to Yasar Arafat and a few others in 1994 for their attempts to make peace in the Middle East. IMO, those credentials stand our much more than someone with a Business degree and crunches numbers for some millionaire. Or do you think "getting rich" is more important than the Cold War & Middle East Tranquility?

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a better idea...
Cause I want to to read it for yourself why would you believe me? Or perhaps you already have and just don't want to face the truth. Come on post me something to put me in my place on this Global Warming Farce.
Your :eek:wned22::asshole2: BTW there 5 Nobel Peace prizes awarded a year in the following categories
Chemistry , · Literature, · Peace, Physics , Physiology or Medicine here is the wiki link I suggest you read it for yourself because your gonna find some controversial nominees Such a Hitler for one. Other infamous nominees included Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Peace_Prize

Last edited:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
VinylBoy, there are a lot of points and thoughts you've had on other topics and threads that I respect, I also respect you as a person.

This particular topic hits home with me more than others so I apologize in advance if the tone comes off hotter than it needs to be. The conversation isn't personal.

I know I'm quoting myself.....

Vinylboy, it was very late when I posted this, this was meant to go into the Bush haters thread not this one, I'll post it there as well.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cause I want to to read it for yourself why would you believe me? Or perhaps you already have and just don't want to face the truth. Come on post me something to put me in my place on this Global Warming Farce.
Your :eek:wned22::asshole2: BTW there 5 Nobel Peace prizes awarded a year in the following categories
Chemistry , · Literature, · Peace, Physics , Physiology or Medicine here is the wiki link I suggest you read it for yourself because your gonna find some controversial nominees Such a Hitler for one. Other infamous nominees included Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Peace_Prize

Wow, watch as the sarcasm goes COMPLETELY over one's head! :rolleyes:

Trust me, I already know what it says about global cooling. Unlike you, I'm actually very interested in science and don't just focus on the bits and pieces that support a political agenda. I was a science & math honor student all through my years in school. Basically, a nerd (hee hee hee). There's extreme stances on both sides of the argument, but there's also some level of validity to them as well. I'm afraid if I try to explain myself any further with science facts, I may be perceived as "uppity" or an elitist! Let me know if it's OK to give you some kind of scientific, deep explanation. No need to waste knowledge, ya know?

And who are you trying to teach about the Nobel Prizes? LOL!!
I already know that Hitler was nominated (pre World War II) as well as other people who wound up NOT WINNING! That doesn't discredit the award just because their names were mentioned. In fact, there have been years where close to 200 people and/or groups were nominated. Of course, you're willing to discredit such a prestigious award just because a small list of people who you don't like made it to the list. God fobid, I can only imagine what you mind must go through with American Idol every year. :rolleyes:

The point I was trying to make, and yet another thing that went completely over your head, is that the Nobel Prize is a much more elusive and difficult achievement. ANYONE can get a college degree. Hell, you could use a spam message through e-mail that advertises a "Free Baachelor Deegree" to get that kind of certification. When was the last time you saw this for a Nobel Prize? Precisely.

On a side note, I do love it how a bunch of straight guys think they "owned my ass"? You really do know how to make a person feel wanted around here! But please, keep this in mind, boys next time you have visions of my nether region implanted in your heads... only ONE person owns this ass and neither one of you could ever handle it. Especially if this so-called debate is any clue. :wink: :rolleyes:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Nobel Yawn, oops, I mean Peace Prize

Yasser Arafat, one of the greatest terrorists in modern times holds a Nobel Peace Prize. :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Nobel Yawn, oops, I mean Peace Prize

Yasser Arafat, one of the greatest terrorists in modern times holds a Nobel Peace Prize. :rolleyes:

Ironically he won it for trying to bring peace to the Middle East in 1994. :rolleyes:

Should I list a bunch of people who have received college degrees that have amounted to nothing but a pile of dung? I already put George W. Bush on that list. Do you REALLY want me to go there full throttle? I promise it'll be messy! :biggrin1:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ironically he won it for trying to bring peace to the Middle East in 1994. :rolleyes:

Should I list a bunch of people who have received college degrees that have amounted to nothing but a pile of dung? I already put George W. Bush on that list. Do you REALLY want me to go there full throttle? I promise it'll be messy! :biggrin1:

The coward known as Yasser Arafat specialized in killing women and children like Osama, the Taliban and resembling ilk. I’d love to see world reaction to Osama stepping forward asking for peace right now. He would be hung from the nearest tree, not handed a Nobel Peace Prize.

As for those with degrees amounting to a pile of shit = that’s not exactly a news flash. Add Obama to your list since he has proven himself to be a liar and he’s not even in office yet. :wink:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The coward known as Yasser Arafat specialized in killing women and children like Osama, the Taliban and resembling ilk. I’d love to see world reaction to Osama stepping forward asking for peace right now. He would be hung from the nearest tree, not handed a Nobel Peace Prize.

As for those with degrees amounting to a pile of shit = that’s not exactly a news flash. Add Obama to your list since he has proven himself to be a liar and he’s not even in office yet. :wink:

You're just jealous that your boy Bush will never get nominated for a Nobel Prize. Admit it!! :biggrin: