New Public Bulge Pics.

Bazinga1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi folks, after seeing the huge bulge in my DPD delivery guys shorts today reminded me of the brilliant public bulge post on here from a few years back. Had to go back and have another look. :) unfortunately didn’t get chance to take a pic today but wondered if any new recent pics you want to share? Hot as fuck when they are just random guys doing their normal everyday stuff.

ChillyWilly42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi folks, after seeing the huge bulge in my DPD delivery guys shorts today reminded me of the brilliant public bulge post on here from a few years back. Had to go back and have another look. :) unfortunately didn’t get chance to take a pic today but wondered if any new recent pics you want to share? Hot as fuck when they are just random guys doing their normal everyday stuff.

Why start yet another bulge forum when there are several with ongoing uploads already? Good to know that you had the opportunity of viewing a huge bulge, of course!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don't understand that so many threads get opened although we do carry many others of the same genre. That's just confusing and not the way it should be! Please, use the search box where you can check what exists already. Thanks!