New pumper :3

xiongmao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everybody,

I've just brought a bathmate so figured I'd keep a picture diary of sorts on here for anybody who is interested. I'm not that big at the moment; about 6" long and 5.5" around.

Will get some initial measurement pics up later tonight and hopefully in a couple weeks will be able to show some growth. At the moment I'm hoping for some length gains as my cock is an ok thickness but kinds short =/

xiongmao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

xiongmao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mixs in some PE exercises before and after pumping and hot towel warm up for more results

Thanks for the advice. I've looked at PE exercises before so will try some of those as well. Have started with 20mins a day which seems to be a good amount to start with from what I've read.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the advice. I've looked at PE exercises before so will try some of those as well. Have started with 20mins a day which seems to be a good amount to start with from what I've read.

yeah mainly the jelg, and the circular stretch is what i do
circular stretch: pull up hold for 15 sec, move 15 or so degrees clockwise or counterclockwise hold for 15 sec, continue till circle is completed

i stopped pumping and PE but plan on starting as soon as I buy a new pump