New pumper need motivation (bathmate or dry)

Kroenen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi there,
I just found this Forum by chance on internet, and all the topics I red are very interesting.
I made me wanna do pumping sessions again.

Almost a year ago I bought a Bathmate X30 but i didn't use it much (3 times) because I found it "Hard" to keep the water in, and I wasn't confident about the result I might have.

So today i wanna do pumping as exercices, but like working out, I need motivation. (And advices, even if I red a lot about it, I still suck at using it, it's painful and i can't keep the water in when i pump, even if i'm shaved)

Should I use a Dry pump instead ?
Are the effects similar on the long term ?
How do I get motivation to keep the doing exercices ?

Thank you very much,
see y'all around.

Reactions: Walt

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if it hurts, you're using too much pressure. if you're not getting good suction, it could be that it's the wrong size for you.

you want a tugging sensation.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi there,
I just found this Forum by chance on internet, and all the topics I red are very interesting.
I made me wanna do pumping sessions again.

Almost a year ago I bought a Bathmate X30 but i didn't use it much (3 times) because I found it "Hard" to keep the water in, and I wasn't confident about the result I might have.

So today i wanna do pumping as exercices, but like working out, I need motivation. (And advices, even if I red a lot about it, I still suck at using it, it's painful and i can't keep the water in when i pump, even if i'm shaved)

Should I use a Dry pump instead ?
Are the effects similar on the long term ?
How do I get motivation to keep the doing exercices ?

Thank you very much,
see y'all around.
1. Dry or wet doesn't really matter, in my opinion. Wet can be more comfortable to some people, but is far less convenient. If you are getting leaks wet, you will still have leaks dry.
2. Yes, the effects are the same.
3. Motivation is of course extremely personal. What is your reason for pumping? If you have goals, achieving them should be your motivation. For example, I enjoy pumping...it feels good to be in the tube. I enjoy sex with my cock moderately pumped sometimes, occasionally with it extremely pumped. I have had some permanent girth gains, but I don't have the opportunity to engage in a strict regimen, which is needed for consistent permanent gain.

Reactions: bigsam123

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have both a bath mate and a dry pump. I use the bath mate in a nice warm bath and it feels amazing. Make sure that you have the pump positioned correctly. with the X 30 and X40 there is a right way and a wrong way. You have to make sure to position it according to where your bag doesn't get sucked into ItsAll4Kim has it right about motivation. That has to come from within. If looking around here and reading some of these posting doesn't inspire you then maybe it's just not the right time for you to commit to yourself.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

southali

1st Like
Media
Never dry pumped but I can attest to the bathmate.

Regarding leaks...the trick is to keep your balls out and water surrounding the exterior of the pump. Let the balls get warm so they descend and keep them away from the rim when you put the bathmate on. For exterior water, I keep the shower spraying the base of the device while I pump. Luke warm helps.

Also use some soap to lube your penis so it doesn't get stuck to the chamber walls.

Kroenen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you very much for all your quick responses, i re-start pumping and it feel WAY better than the first time.

I just removed the "Comfort pad" and it works so much better now.

Yesterday i had kinda "bad" experience after pumping; somebody was supposed to come to my place for a blowjob session, and i wasn't really "in the mood" at the first place, so i had this crazy idea to pump myself before...

Well well... without a hard on, my dick was bigger for sure, but during the whose blowjob session, i couldn't get very hard (like i usually used to be). It's a shame because i really did enjoy the blowjob, i just couldn't get hard.
Was it because of the pumping ? I'm affraid it has a negative effect on hardon.
(Or maybe i was just tired)

Reactions: Walt
D

deleted972301

The bathmate is one of those things you have to mess around with until you find that perfect fitting and keep it going from there.