New Rape Preventing Female Condom

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Pitbull, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Pitbull

Gold Member

2. incubus08

incubus08 New Member

Albums:
    That's crazy, and what prevents a man from possibly removing that thing? Has it veen tested? I'm pretty sure it hasn't because I don't know many men that will stick their dicks in something like that just for the sake of science. Also they say it doesn't break the skin but only a doctor can remove it...I don't know if I belie e that.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

woah. But this is an old idea. YEARS ago women could buy a tube with razors in it. Stick you dick in and it comes out in ribbons. Ouch. Never really took off, cuz who wants a vajay full of razors?

5. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

So much rape there happens via groups of men, including (especially?) men in military positions who are armed.

I don't begrudge the inventor of this any, and if it works the way she wants it to work then that's awesome, but I guess I'm just pessimistic.

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I think it's kind of cool. It might not prevent psychological problems, or address the problem of rape by multiple men, but I think many rape victims would get a sense of satisfaction from knowing they'd got some form of revenge.

If it was known that many women were walking around wearing these things I think it might reduce the rate of rape.

7. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. wallyj84

Gold Member

9. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Vagina Dentata - What a wonderful craze!
    It's no Mystery, when you get misery -
    From Vagina Dentata....

(Loosley set to the tune of "Hakuna Matata")

What pains me more than the alleged DAMAGE potential these things have - is that they are necessary in the first place. :p

10. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Although it's been around for several years, I have been unable to find any reports on its effectiveness; I don't understand that. However, if they were in common use, men might insert a dildoe first to extract it, then do the rape.

11. EvanLesnick

EvanLesnick New Member

FRE,

Yeah, it's likely most serial rapists would be smart enough to sidestep this particular obstacle.

12. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This gives me mixed feelings.

As a victim of rape, I like the idea of "biting" a rapist's dick off and making him feel complete utter pain. Nothing would please me more than to see that happen.

However, rape is a purely situational thing. It could happen to any woman at any time given the right (wrong?) circumstances. At 2$ a piece for one of those and given it's only a one time use, that's a lot of money to be spending on something that could or could not happen. I mean if you're going on blind dates or clubbing or in a situation where you're uncomfortable with the general male population (I mean why the hell would you put yourself in those situations if you're uncomfy in the first place?) then I guess it'd be ok. I guess. *shrug*

But there are also rapes that happen when women are walking home from the subway/bus stop from work etc... and that'd be considered an every day use thing. What woman would want to permanently walk around with teeth in her vagina for a hypothetical situation? I know I wouldn't. I think I'd take my chances with out one. Thanks.

13. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

It's not new, & there are plenty of women ( though not proportionately) who might use these devices against unsuspecting innocent/cheating partners as a way of revenge.

Serial rapists might just wear a barbed wire type condom, or just bugger victims as a matter of course - it's all horrible.

14. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    They might consider foreplay or at the very least a finger inserted to determine if she's wet enough would also tell you if she's got a surprise waiting.

I suppose it could be argued that the woman could arouse her sleeping partner's dick then use this but then no woman willing to harm a sleeping partner has ever needed this device to do so.

15. EvanLesnick

EvanLesnick New Member

Crackoff,

True, and there's also a possibility that a woman would forget to take it out!

Gillette,

Correct

16. incubus08

incubus08 New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't want this thing to be used for evil. What prevents a woman from using one of these on a cheating spouse, or possibly luring some asshole into one of these. I believe someone said the bad thing was that these were necessary.

17. dolfette

Gold Member

it'd start a new craze in arserape.

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It seems like it would increase the chances that a rapist would become a murderer.

Or that in a fit of rage that he would permanently disfigure the woman.

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Good point.

20. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am very interested in this because the reality of females routinely being raped is so foreign to most of us who have access to luxuries like electricity and the Internet.

The thing is made of heavy duty silicone I think. And yes, there are parts of the world where daily use of such devices would be seen as practical by the working population.

Face it, wealthy world, the non-wealthy world is not driven by its brains but by its instincts. And breeding with as many partners as possible is a millennia-old trait of marauding armies of all sizes.

Draft saved Draft deleted