New relationship and this site

mrbreasticles

Just Browsing
Media
I've been away for quite a while and came back to have a quick look around. Reading one of the posts here made me think of a question I was curious to hear the answer to. Given that the question relates directly to the women of LSPG I am posing it here.

As some of you are size appreciators as apposed to size queens one would expect that you might have (or currently have) a significant other that is has an average sized penis (or possibly even a small one).

So, say you were a member of LSPG before you met him do you tell him about your appreciation for larger sized men and that you are a member/contributor of a forum like this? If so how did they take it and are they members themselves now?).

What made me think of it was one poster mentioned that she had a boyfriend from here and she identified herself as a size appreciator not a size queen.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Call me crazy, but i read that entirely weird the first time. It seems like most women here are pretty open and honest about their membership here, maybe it's just our personality types that conglomerate here.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbreasticles

Just Browsing
Media
Perhaps, but I from what I have read here most of the women also seem to be quite compassionate to the feelings of others and understand mens size issues. Given the knowledge that some men have size issues, I was just wondering if some women here found it hard to broach the subject of being a members here if their current significant other is not "part of the club", so to speak.

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure what the minefield is, but I'll head in.

My husband is averaged-sized and no, he does not know I come to this site. I know him well enough to know that he would have feelings of inadequacy, and I have no desire to make that happen for even one second.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband has an average penis. He knows I love him and the sex we have, and that I find everything about his body to be very hot. He also knows I'm a member here, and new it before we started dating. I think it may have made him hesitate a little. A while ago, he had a membership here, but he never ever logs in. Rarely, he reads over my shoulder, but he just isn't that interested in this site.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what the minefield is, but I'll head in.

My husband is averaged-sized and no, he does not know I come to this site. I know him well enough to know that he would have feelings of inadequacy, and I have no desire to make that happen for even one second.

This question doesn't apply to me. I became a member because of TheBoyfriend's endowment.

However, if we broke up and I dated a man after him who was average and I still enjoyed coming to LPSG, would I tell him? No.

I'm sure that LPSG has a skewed population of male members, but the "What would you change about your genitals" thread was a real eye-opener. Most of the posters want a bigger penis, and most of the men with large ones still want an even bigger one. After seeing how many men who are well-endowed are insecure when they really shouldn't be, I'm am now more convinced than ever that if a man is insecure about the size of his penis that I won't be able to convince him that he shouldn't be and I need to be very careful about not creating that insecurity.

I also wouldn't tell my new boyfriend that TheBoyfriend was larger than him. I haven't told anyone, including TheBoyfriend, who was the largest man among my ex-boyfriends, and that wouldn't change with the next man in my life. I am a discreet woman IRL, and even if I wasn't, I'm both too kind and too smart to do something I know would ignite jealousy in my lover.

I would also stop coming to LPSG. I am not a person who feels comfortable keeping lots of secrets from my lover. If I feel the need to keep secrets I either resent him for not being more worthy of my trust, or I feel guilty for not trusting him when I should, depending on the circumstance. And if I continued coming here, he could discover it accidentally, say by looking at my browsing history or if I should accidentally leave a window open on my computer and that could hurt his feelings, or cause insecurities that he doesn't need to have and serve no useful purpose. I think in this situation, my sensitivity towards his feelings and being considerate enough to avoid making him insecure about something he can't change trumps the principle of honesty.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point, petite.

My guy introduced me to the site, and he is well above average... and trying to get bigger despite the fact that he's sometimes too big for me. It's a man thing, I guess -- wanting to be bigger. (BTW, my guy logs on frequently, but never posts in the forums.)

I guess you'd say I was a size appreciator, but I'm more into the whole body. Killer abs, baby -- that's the way to go.

In my not so humble opinion, men would be far better off pumping iron (not their penises) and obsessing about their waist size, rather than their penis size. They'll live longer and get more enjoyment out of whatever penis they have.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good point, petite.

My guy introduced me to the site, and he is well above average... and trying to get bigger despite the fact that he's sometimes too big for me. It's a man thing, I guess -- wanting to be bigger. (BTW, my guy logs on frequently, but never posts in the forums.)

I guess you'd say I was a size appreciator, but I'm more into the whole body. Killer abs, baby -- that's the way to go.

In my not so humble opinion, men would be far better off pumping iron (not their penises) and obsessing about their waist size, rather than their penis size. They'll live longer and get more enjoyment out of whatever penis they have.

I am so thankful that TheBoyfriend doesn't want to enlarge his penis! He's so clueless about stuff like that I had to explain it to him what a penis pump was when we went to the toy store together. He was not interested. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

I totally agree! If a guy wants to physically improve himself, he should be focusing his attention on his abs, chest, deltoids, pecs, lats, glutes, and hamstrings.

Last edited:
Media

so I guess you wouldn't necessarily hold this guy's small penis against him :naughty:

http://faculty.cua.edu/mackm/HUM/im2/files/mdavid.jpg

reminds me of a article years ago when PE was getting mainstream notice. The author mentioned what she was writing about to a girlfriend who said incredulously "why do they want to do that? why can't they learn how to kiss?" LOL

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm in the same boat as Miss Petite, as far as my reason for being here goes; i joined because my boy happens to be on the larger size of the penis fence.

the heterosexual thing/me having access to a penis thing was new to me and LPSG seemed like nifty place to satisfy heaps of curiosity. just about any question i could ask has been asked by someone, answered by other someones.. is either a matter of reaffirming my original feelings or finding a differing opinion that rings true.

does the boy know i am a member? yes.

does the boy mind? nope. the boy knows my interests are for his penis. and all the wonderful fun ways to spend time with his penis.

he did get a bit blustered/blushy when he first realized i spent a lot of online time talking about his penis... once he found out i was praising his smexy self he was wasn't so blustery.. just a lil more blushy.

oh, and he loves he fleshlight *score one for the helpful dudes of LPSG*

to the whole size queen thing.. i'm not a size queen.. or a size enthusiast... a good portion of my sex life, and we're talking some really good sex, didn't involve penis at all. if i am anything i am a pretty princess, i like pretty cock. :smile:

I am so thankful that TheBoyfriend doesn't want to enlarge his penis! He's so clueless about stuff like that I had to explain it to him what a penis pump was when we went to the toy store together. He was not interested. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

i would have to throw up a white flag if the boy ever suggested an interest in penis enlargement.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

I totally agree! If a guy wants to physically improve himself, he should be focusing his attention on his abs, chest, deltoids, pecs, lats, glutes, and hamstrings.

but what if he did want to enlarge? is that a bad thing?
and do you think it's wrong for a man to want to enlarge his penis?
because from what i've learned from this site(and the world for that matter) is that there is no such thing as too big,or big enough.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sadly, the problem with pumping iron to get a defined body is that its (almost) a full time job!

Whereas if I want a big penis...I just have to get an erection. Which takes a few seconds. Versus several hours daily of iron pumping in order to get a toned / ripped body.

:redface:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, say you were a member of LSPG before you met him do you tell him about your appreciation for larger sized men and that you are a member/contributor of a forum like this? If so how did they take it and are they members themselves now?).
why would i tell him?

...like on the fifth date i present him with a list of every site i post on?

how weird!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but what if he did want to enlarge? is that a bad thing?
and do you think it's wrong for a man to want to enlarge his penis?
because from what i've learned from this site(and the world for that matter) is that there is no such thing as too big,or big enough.
I disagree with your last sentence. My husband enlarged through exercise, and I was very much against it at first. However, he went from small to average- a size with which I was comfortable and happy, to a size with which I am comfortable and happy. It was enough to boost his confidence, which I begrudgingly admit drastically improved his kissing, fondling, and even his performance at work. We were not having sex at the time, so I can't speak on that.

Most of my exes had huge cocks. The biggest one wasn't sure he was actually bigger erect than many other guys, but he certainly hadn't ever considered enlarging! Thinking how long it took initially to get used to his size, I think all the extra time to accommodate him would have made me resentful, knowing that he'd done this deliberately.

No matter what a man was packing, I was nearly always willing to try it out. But the insecurity or dimorphism behind enlarging an already large penis would gross me out. It would just sicken me.

Media
...like on the fifth date i present him with a list of every site i post on?

you mean you visit other sites!

:wtf2:

And I thought we were the only one!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I FEEL SO USED!!!