New relationship/opinions?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Richard Lugie, Sep 18, 2011.

1. D_Richard Lugie

D_Richard Lugie Account Disabled

Hello everyone, so my relationships in the past have been kind of terrible, one being long distance, and the other a girl played me. But just recently, I started University, and I met a girl at a party, ever since I met her, I have been hanging out with her, and going on little dates with her, we were pretty much already dating, but one week ago I asked her to go out with me to make it official and she said yes.

We hung out a lot, and on Wednesday we had our first kiss, then our first make out sessions, the next day i felt her up, and Friday night I fingered her, and she gave me a hj. She has had sex before, but I have not, due to bad relationships in the past, hers were bad too, and we are both extremely happy together, my question is this; Do relationships that go fast normally end fast?

I feel like I love this girl, and we are always together and happy, what are your opinions on this?

2. monel

Gold Member

I would suggest that you don't go professing your love for her yet. It is very new and she may not feel the same. Even if she really likes you this could scare her. Don't worry about where the relationship may go so much as where it is. Enjoy it and wherever it goes, it'll get there.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

there are no set rules. I been married over 30 yrs, but when I was single I preferred to at least be friends before I had sex. but I had sevl one nite stands and a few developed into relationships of 6 mos or more. I had dates where the gal said she didn't fuck on the first date, but after a few drinks, a lil kiss, a lil making out, they make a move to feel my cock thru my jeans, and like what they find and their pants come off.

4. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    I think it just depends on the situation.

5. D_Richard Lugie

D_Richard Lugie Account Disabled

She told me that she loves me after we had a really romantic kiss at a lighthouse, I of course told her that I love her back. One thing that sucks is that she doesn't do oral, and the front right half of my dick just underneath my head is red and sore from hjs haha

Draft saved Draft deleted