new relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Daniel8802, May 10, 2010.

1. Daniel8802

Daniel8802 New Member

Albums:
    hi everyone ... I'm new to the dating scene and I found someone older who I think is really into me and I am the same way about him. I've been over his house twice and we've just laid there and cuddled, drank some wine, watched movies, etc. I will be seeing him for the 3rd time on tuesday. My question is, would it be too soon to get him a gift? I know he likes wine a lot so I was thinking of getting him a bottle. If you have any advice that would be great, thanks!! :)

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because you drank wine before with him a bottle of wine would be a good choice just to bring with you when you next visit. Just say something like "I thought I'd bring along a bit of wine"...or something like that. You don't say much in your post, your age, his age, what you want with him, etc.

3. Daniel8802

Daniel8802 New Member

Albums:
    That's what I figured I would do. I didn't want to post our age because I was afraid of the boards reaction, I'm 21 hes 38 (which doesn't matter to me.) I really really like him (don't want to say love just yet). It's hard to describe what I feel when I am with him. He picked me up when I came in carried me to the couch and we just kiss and kiss hehe. I really have never felt this way before, and I don't think he is putting on a show for me at all.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Aw, how sweet!

I think a bottle of wine would be great!

5. Daniel8802

Daniel8802 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks :) ... I just hope I'm not misreading him but I don't think I am. We planned to hang out Tuesday but he said when I was leaving last night if I'm not doing anything tonight I could come back over again.

6. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    Ch√Ęteauneuf-du-Pape is a great red wine and Parallel 45-Cote du Rhone is another. Good luck! :)

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think thats a great idea :) It's not to soon for that, you two enjoy sharing wine together :) Goodluck!

8. Daniel8802

Daniel8802 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks everyone :) I picked up a tasty bottle today from a local winery :) we'll see how it goes! Should i get a gift bag too or just bring it in?

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just the bottle. Reserve the gift bag for Christmas and birthdays (or maybe anniverseries!)

Draft saved Draft deleted