New Roomate

guy_thong

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I trundled out into the living room. It was 11 am. I shrugged off the effects of a late (maybe too late) night. Brett was already on the couch playing "Fortnite". He was a good roommate and a decent guy but not someone I knew particularly well.

"Dude!" He exclaimed sitting back on the couch. He was in his workout gear in a fierce online battle with some far off foe. I thought he was talking to one of his online teammates but he gestured to me. "Holy shit man!" I looked down, my mid-morning wood bulging out my CK briefs. Suddenly I felt self conscious.

I helped myself to the coffee Brett had left out.

"So what happened with that hottie?" he asked, putting down the controller.

"No dice." I told him. "Total cock tease."

"I thought for sure you had that one in the bag when I saw y'all hanging out on the couch."

"That makes two of us. She wouldn't even help a brother out with a BJ!"

"Damn. Not even a handie?"

I shook my head, no. Tracy was a hot little piece of ass I had met online. I wasn't looking for much but thought she'd be down to smash after messaging her for a few days.

"What a bitch!" he joked.

"I know right! How dare she" I joked back.

"Adam told me she gives up the ass. Said he took her home for first date anal."

"No way" I said. Instantly jealous, my morning wood swelling even more. "Damn I'd love to fill that ass."

Brett glanced down. "Umm I'm not sure that would fit bro, maybe you scared her off.

I grabbed my wad and sighed "goddamn!"

Brett snickered a bit more. "How big is that beast anyway?"

I'm not sure if I was just hungover or still buzzed from the night before or just wanted to show off or what but I slid my briefs down and popped out my raging dick.

"O-M-F-G look at that cock. 9 inches?"

I shrugged it off. "I dunno, haven't measured."

"Bullshit. Every guy knows."

I laughed. "Well yeah, eight and a half by 6." The bravado was subsiding I began to feel awkward. What was I doing? Trying to prove my worth despite striking out?

"Damn dude, she missed out. But I gotta say you prolly gotta do something about those blue balls."

My embarrassment increased but he was right. I needed to blow a load. Somehow i found myself saying "let's see what you got."

I wanted to take it back. At least if Brett had been like WTF I could have just a said I was joking. Instead he got off the couch and pulled his dick out through the bottom of his gym shorts. "Yeah dick comparo, high school style!"

"Whoa nice cock." I said, still surprised at what was happening.

"Small compared to you but chicks seems to dig it."

"Fuck yeah dude! That's like a Hollywood stunt cock!"

"Wanna blow some loads?" he said with a grin.

I was conflicted. It all seemed so weird. I barely knew Brett. The conflict lasted milliseconds. I didn't give a shit. Why the hell not do some bro bonding. "Let's race!" I said and began furiously stroking my cock.

"No fair you gotta head start." He slid of his shorts, dick hanging out of the jock he was planning to wear to the gym. He began stroking himself.

We kept pounding our dicks, grunting and jacking. I stopped briefly and walked over to Brett, held my cock tip to tip with his. He put his dick next to mine, our cocks rubbing together.

"Fuck dude it's huge!" He uttered. "But who has a bigger load?" He resumed flogging his dick as did I. I began to feel that familiar tingle. I kept going.

I leaned my head back. "Fuck dude I'm gunna blow a load." I kept stroking and ... BOOM ... my cock erupted, shooting a massive cum rope all over Brett's dick. A split second later cum jumped out of his dick, colliding with my second rope midair. The cum bursts crashed and twirled as we kept shooting.

Finally after a final "fuck yeah" we squeezed the last drips out of our cocks.

I slid my cock back into my briefs and sheepishly ran off to shower. We never spoke about it again.... until the next time.