New rugby lad from Ireland

irishrugbylad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New bi guy in Munster, Ireland, just checking this out (....lovin it sofar :wink: )

I thought I'd kick off with some first hand memories; so you can see what brought me here ;-)

Schools Rugby - Ireland

I was a boarder at a private school in Ireland (UK: public school) where rugby was more important than life itself. I played schoolboys rugby from 13-19 and the selection of cock was fantastic.

Compression shorts hadn't really taken off yet, but most guys who took their rugby seriously wore speedos for support. Some guys simply had no choice but to wear speedos since they were packing so much.

One memory I'll never forget is seeing a guy on the SCT (Senior Cup Team) naked on my first week playing. As a naive 13 year old I had never imagined another male could have a cock so f*cking perfect. He was a tall guy (6ft+), with a long uncut cock. It's hard to guesstimate size, but he hung about 5" soft. Dermot mmmmmmmm :)

I saw hundreds of cocks in my school days, including visiting teams. Only about 10% packed something special.... the kind of thing that would motivate you to swipe his jocks and have a sniff :)

99% of my mates were uncut. The cut guys either had a medical reason for it, or were just born overseas. I realised early that I preferred uncut, mostly because the guys with really really heavy cocks were uncut; but also because any cuts I saw just looked raw or sore.

Getting back to the packets: a few mates inparticular had really impressive cocks. It's no accident they were also uber-confident fuckers. Ronan wasn't particular tall, but had a sold muscular build. Again he'd a thick long uncut cock which hung well below his sack. His cock was all the more prominent since he was only 5ft8 or so. Since he wore regular boxers you could often see a heavy cock outline in his trousers. For rugby he wore an old green speedo, which genuinely strained to retain his beautiful heavy package. His sack was just slightly larger than average, so most of his extra special packet was just meat. That gave him an excellent cock outline, even on a cold and wet winter's day after training.

Gary and Nigel were first-cousins, in a family with great genes :) Both packed seriously heavy cocks. Gary was thicker, hairier and cut; whereas Nigel was longer still, uncut and generally smoother. Gary had a blue speedo for rugby, which he kept stuffed in the bottom corner of his gear bag. While I saw him bare-arsed in the shower every day, he was much more private when wearing that speedo and never showed the front-view in changing rooms. I still wonder about the large soft bulge his over-generous cock must have made inside it.

Interestingly the overlap between being especially hung and being a good sportsman wasn't always perfect. While the majoirty of them were sucessfull sportsmen, the reverse isn't true. Any of the guys who made it all the way to Provincial rugby had average cocks or less.

So, looking back, did the hung guys know they were hung?

Yes, definitely.

They were first in the showers after training, first to stand on the benches when towelling off, first to brag about blowjobs they received, and last to put any underwear on.

I couldn't recommend boarding school enough!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All right, that's it, I'm expatriating! Fellows from Brittania, have a look at the gallery. I will do circus tricks for large, uncut, British meat. My services are as follows:

1) Excellent cook of the Caribbean school.
2) Will clean house in the nude to include windows from the outside in.
3) Will entertain guests as required.
4) Very presentable to the family.

Any takers?
:blowjob: :3some:

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fantastic post irishrugbylad. It makes me wish I was sportier - I missed out on the showers and lockerrooms and wish I hadn't!

7960montyy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welsome to LPSG - hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
My memories of boarding school in Australia were similar: about 10% of the guys had meat to lust after, and on-field prowess did not show any great degree of correlation with cock size.
Questions for you:
(a) was there any male/male activity after lights-out?
(b) if yes, was it commonplace or only in isolated instances?
(c) was it particularly frowned-upon, or just not mentioned next morning?
Cheers
Monty

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the site!!
I HAD to STOP reading you post though!! My gosh I now wish I could switch places with some folks .." My gosh!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY to see TONS of HOT nude men!!!:redface: :redface: :redface:
I love seeing my hubby nude.." But, to be in a shower room full of NUDE guys!!!!!!!!!
I have to just say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Be still my heart! You have a way with words, nice intro post and hope to hear more.