New Rules For Politics Forum Please Read April 2020

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well considering how the nation has been run into the ground with skyrocketing gas prices and now inflation just to name a few abhorrent fuck ups id say it’s working out pretty damn shitty. How ever the bigger joke on how someone has nothing better to do than dredge up such an old post just to make a sarcastic comment is you. Ok you got your jab in but since you’re 8 months late to the party it just makes me laugh at you.

Have you looked at the rest of the world? This isn't just a US problem the entire world has this problem and it all stems from what has gone on since January 2020 when covid hit.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you looked at the rest of the world? This isn't just a US problem the entire world has this problem and it all stems from what has gone on since January 2020 when covid hit.

You meant, January-ish, 2019, right, @Mr. LPSG?

That's about when "the shit started to hit the fan."

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Covid started Jan 2020

Yes. Sorry... My nearly one year furlough from my job, because of Covid-19, still has me mixed up, now that I am back at work.

It seems like we lost a year, or more than a year, through these weird times.

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: LPSG Support

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. Sorry... My nearly one year furlough from my job, because of Covid-19, still has me mixed up, now that I am back at work.

It seems like we lost a year, or more than a year, through these weird times.

A/B
Don’t blame what happened in your country on mine just like I’m not nor have I ever blamed anything that’s happened in my country in anyone else’s. That’s your government and your politicians problems.

sorry you were out of work for so long. My state however kept running. I never stopped working. So why should we pay for the mismanagement of other states? Answer is we shouldn’t have to. But hey I have been taking that money they say is to help people and investing it. Now it’s making me money. Money that I now have to use to offset the inflation because some states were mismanaged and needed bail outs.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You implied that inflation and high gas prices are a US Problem. It is a world problem.
No I didn’t imply that, you assumed that. That reply was answering a snarky comment about the US President and a US Election so I took it that we were directly talking about a problem the US is having and that I as a legal US citizen is being forced to deal with. At no point in that conversation was any other country ever implied let alone mentioned. You were the one that expanded it to other countries.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I didn’t imply that, you assumed that. That reply was answering a snarky comment about the US President and a US Election so I took it that we were directly talking about a problem the US is having and that I as a legal US citizen is being forced to deal with. At no point in that conversation was any other country ever implied let alone mentioned. You were the one that expanded it to other countries.
LOL You love to fight. You crack me up.

I'm telling you the US is not the only country with that problem. The whole world is in trouble right now. Regardless of whether Biden or Mickey Mouse was president the US would be in the same situation. Why? Everyone is in that same situation and dealing with inflation and rising gas prices.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL You love to fight. You crack me up.

I'm telling you the US is not the only country with that problem. The whole world is in trouble right now. Regardless of whether Biden or Mickey Mouse was president the US would be in the same situation. Why? Everyone is in that same situation and dealing with inflation and rising gas prices.
So all this is because you honestly think that I’m ignorant enough to believe that only the US has problems? And you’re educating me on this? Even though I have traveled the world three times over and have lived in other countries besides the US for periods of over a year each times. And you came to this conclusion simply because I was talking about issues that directly affect me in the country that I live in. Really??? That’s what you honestly thought and needed to correct. “The dumb American has his head up his ass and doesn’t think or realize that every other country deals with inflation” all because I didn’t make it a part of my conversation with someone else. It sounds to me that you’re the one that likes to fight, or at least stir the pot.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So all this is because you honestly think that I’m ignorant enough to believe that only the US has problems? And you’re educating me on this? Even though I have traveled the world three times over and have lived in other countries besides the US for periods of over a year each times. And you came to this conclusion simply because I was talking about issues that directly affect me in the country that I live in. Really??? That’s what you honestly thought and needed to correct. “The dumb American has his head up his ass and doesn’t think or realize that every other country deals with inflation” all because I didn’t make it a part of my conversation with someone else. It sounds to me that you’re the one that likes to fight, or at least stir the pot.
LOL

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry you were out of work for so long...

I was put on PAID furlough by the incredible, caring organization that I work for. While most of my co-workers were able to work from home, remotely, my position there did not allow online access off site. So, in a way I was not out of work for that time, but was given a paid 10 month vacation, for which I will be forever grateful.

Not sure what your beef is in this thread, man.

A/B

Reactions: fireman1294

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
fireman1294 said:

The reason the rest of the world was mentioned concerning inflation is that the cause of inflation in the US as well as the rest of the world is global in nature, not for some specific economic issue confined to here in the US or any other one nation.

This is the reason that the rest of the world was brought into this discussion. You may or may not agree that this inflation world wide is global and is caused by economic issues that are world wide..

Several here do not agree with you on why there is inflation here in the US. World wide COVID has created economic issues throughout the world.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fireman1294 said:

The reason the rest of the world was mentioned concerning inflation is that the cause of inflation in the US as well as the rest of the world is global in nature, not for some specific economic issue confined to here in the US or any other one nation.

This is the reason that the rest of the world was brought into this discussion. You may or may not agree that this inflation world wide is global and is caused by economic issues that are world wide..

Several here do not agree with you on why there is inflation here in the US. World wide COVID has created economic issues throughout the world.
And what a good blue troll you are. I flat out said that the reason other countries were not mentioned is because I wasn’t talking about them. So wrong assumption in your part. Now our inflation in the US is primarily caused by our presidents obscene spending bills and by making unemployment benefits better than going back to work. Also by government be it state or federal who said the rent doesn’t have to be paid or evictions allowed also added to our inflation issues. The virus affected the globe, in its aftermath our government has been the primary cause of our inflation. Now please please misinterpret me and substitute the word primary for the word only, because that’s what you’re going to do, just so you have a reason to keep talking on something you misquoted me on in the first place.

oh and I don’t don’t care if people don’t agree with me, what you don’t get to do is completely ignore what I said for what you assume I mean.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And what a good blue troll you are. I flat out said that the reason other countries were not mentioned is because I wasn’t talking about them. So wrong assumption in your part. Now our inflation in the US is primarily caused by our presidents obscene spending bills and by making unemployment benefits better than going back to work. Also by government be it state or federal who said the rent doesn’t have to be paid or evictions allowed also added to our inflation issues. The virus affected the globe, in its aftermath our government has been the primary cause of our inflation. Now please please misinterpret me and substitute the word primary for the word only, because that’s what you’re going to do, just so you have a reason to keep talking on something you misquoted me on in the first place.

oh and I don’t don’t care if people don’t agree with me, what you don’t get to do is completely ignore what I said for what you assume I mean.
The government is not the cause of inflation. The laws of supply and demand are. You may have noticed, we’ve had a pandemic that has interrupted both supply and demand. Remember when all everyone could talk about was the high cost of lumber and that it was Biden’s fault? Check how the price of lumber is today.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media

Fireman1294, "Now our inflation in the US is primarily caused by our presidents obscene spending bills and by making unemployment benefits better than going back to work. Also by government be it state or federal who said the rent doesn’t have to be paid or evictions allowed also added to our inflation issues."

There are two differing opinions concerning inflation.

Fireman:
1. President's obscene spending bills.
2. Unemployment benefits better than going back to work.
3. People don't have to pay their rent and they can't be evicted.

Other posters:

1. Supply and demand.
2. The results of the COVID pandemic.
3. Inflation in any part of the world often has an effect on the entire world.

I do not believe that the spending bills by US presidents an the Congress are the cause of inflation. Furthermore, it is one spending bill that received unanimous support of the House and Senate and signed into law by Trump, that saved the US economy in 2020. I am not a Trump fan, but I'm glad he signed that bill into law.

I do not believe that the rent has anything to do with inflation right now in July 22. Rent might be a cause of inflation in the future, but not at this point in time.

These are my opinions. I may be correct or I may not be correct.

The same is also true for you.

Blue troll? Never been called that term until now!

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fireman1294, "Now our inflation in the US is primarily caused by our presidents obscene spending bills and by making unemployment benefits better than going back to work. Also by government be it state or federal who said the rent doesn’t have to be paid or evictions allowed also added to our inflation issues."

There are two differing opinions concerning inflation.

Fireman:
1. President's obscene spending bills.
2. Unemployment benefits better than going back to work.
3. People don't have to pay their rent and they can't be evicted.

Other posters:

1. Supply and demand.
2. The results of the COVID pandemic.
3. Inflation in any part of the world often has an effect on the entire world.

I do not believe that the spending bills by US presidents an the Congress are the cause of inflation. Furthermore, it is one spending bill that received unanimous support of the House and Senate and signed into law by Trump, that saved the US economy in 2020. I am not a Trump fan, but I'm glad he signed that bill into law.

I do not believe that the rent has anything to do with inflation right now in July 22. Rent might be a cause of inflation in the future, but not at this point in time.

These are my opinions. I may be correct or I may not be correct.

The same is also true for you.

Blue troll? Never been called that term until now!
I’m not a fan of Trump’s spending bill either. It was the precursor to the insane spending that’s going on now. I don’t believe it save the economy either. The economy never should have been shut down in the first place. Florida and a handful of other states never shut down and they did no better or worse for covid cases than ones that did full blown lockdowns. However their economy didn’t suffer during the pandemic.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not a fan of Trump’s spending bill either. It was the precursor to the insane spending that’s going on now. I don’t believe it save the economy either. The economy never should have been shut down in the first place. Florida and a handful of other states never shut down and they did no better or worse for covid cases than ones that did full blown lockdowns. However their economy didn’t suffer during the pandemic.
Start a new thread for this fight, this is not the appropriate place.