New Rules!!! Only Post Celebs And Models Here!!!!

bigdick_269

Expert Member
Media
This is stupid. It will be so hard to find people by accident if you have to keep switching between sections.
Agreed. And this is why FMF died a death - because they started making a million and one rules that were impossible to stick t and pissed everyone off.

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If people just use the search option it won’t be that hard to find the person you’re looking for. And once you find them add them to your watch thread lists.
But I come to view threads a lot of the times not searching doe anyone specific. But with this separation it seems a bit more hard. I mean again I dont see how some ppl in the celebrity and model portion fit when some people in the other forum are 10x more of a celeb

Reactions: baby g

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I made this change I put up a poll and it was 90% YES separate instagram/onlyfans performers out of models/celebs.

Now I'm seeing a lot of complaints and attacking what I'm doing when all I was doing was trying to please you guys. :emoji_bow:
Don't worry about the naysayers. Most of us especially the ones who have been longer agree with you and have no qualms

Reactions: MisterB

AllTheColorsOfTheWind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry about the naysayers. Most of us especially the ones who have been longer agree with you and have no qualms
Seconded.

I haven't been here very long, buy I'm totally fine with these new rules.

Before I made this change I put up a poll and it was 90% YES separate instagram/onlyfans performers out of models/celebs.

Now I'm seeing a lot of complaints and attacking what I'm doing when all I was doing was trying to please you guys. :emoji_bow:

I agree with the decision to put the only fans people in their own area. If it were up to me, I'd like to get rid of all the only fans models altogether because to me there's too much teasing on the site already.

Flo179

Superior Member
Media

Bitches are going bitch and hater's going to hate but please don't let them rain on your parade

At the end of the day this is your site, you own this shit, if they people don't like the changes your implementing for well-being of every user then, tell them to piss off and go fuck themselves off to another site

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree with it I just see some people who should be labeled a celebrity there and some that are only fans in the celeb section

Reactions: baby g

bigdick_269

Expert Member
Media
Excuse me, I've been here for years. And I'm not naysaying, I'm saying it's changed so much it's not what it was and the rules are getting a bit much.

shyguyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excuse me, I've been here for years. And I'm not naysaying, I'm saying it's changed so much it's not what it was and the rules are getting a bit much.
3 years isn't that long, and Mr. LPSG has been more than lenient with dealing strikes and the actual banbanning of accounts. Also no one singled out your comment, you took it upon yourself to reply, so check that guilty conscience at the door.