New Rules!!! Only Post Celebs And Models Here!!!!

AllTheColorsOfTheWind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm another one casting a vote for making one forum just " celebrities " and another one "models , internet personalities , social influencers and other people who are so famous and successful they have to sell pics of their dick for $5 a month "
Yes, I fail to see how people who are selling hardcore nudes of themselves qualify as models and much less so, as celebrities.

Nobody who is relevant and getting work is going to resort to that.

Reactions: baby g

baby g

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I fail to see how people who are selling hardcore nudes of themselves qualify as models and much less so, as celebrities.

This is one of the problems I had with this recent change, just take a look at the “celebrities” forum and it’s still filled with Instagram models and so, those posts are the ones keeping the forums active. The chances of a real celebrity having his nudes leaked are slim to none, yeah there have been cases where leaks happen but they happen every once in a while and they’re not even from huge celebrities, you’re never gonna see i don’t know, Brad Pitt’s nudes in this site, you know what I mean? Most of the content in this site is from internet celebrities/Instagram models/reality tv stars and such that’s why I think a forum where everything is merged is more reasonable.

Reactions: Conoor

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of the problems I had with this recent change, just take a look at the “celebrities” forum and it’s still filled with Instagram models and so, those posts are the ones keeping the forums active. The chances of a real celebrity having his nudes leaked are slim to none, yeah there have been cases where leaks happen but they happen every once in a while and they’re not even from huge celebrities, you’re never gonna see i don’t know, Brad Pitt’s nudes in this site, you know what I mean? Most of the content in this site is from internet celebrities/Instagram models/reality tv stars and such that’s why I think a forum where everything is merged is more reasonable.
brad-pitt.jpg

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They aren't celebrities. They're also the first ones to cry "foul", when their photos are "leaked".

...you’re never gonna see i don’t know, Brad Pitt’s nudes in this site...
As Indy has shown above, until about two years ago, before any of the social media people got to LPSG, traditionally, the celeb section was only for known celebs, and outliers like this were removed from the section. But there was a point when the floodgates opened, and any idiot with a 6-pack, 1,000 followers, and a semi-nude, became a "celeb" here.

baby g

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please read my comment again, I specifically said “yeah there have been cases where leaks happen but they happen every once in a while”. That Brad Pitt nude pic has been going around for AGES and you can easily find it on google, you don’t need LPSG to see it, nice try tho.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Please read my comment again, I specifically said “yeah there have been cases where leaks happen but they happen every once in a while”. That Brad Pitt nude pic has been going around for AGES and you can easily find it on google, you don’t need LPSG to see it, nice try tho.
I think that the point was, until recently, only "real" celebrities, meaning people who were actual known, household names, were even allowed into the "Celebrity" forum, and we had to expand it to include "Models", due to the explosion of social media "celebrities" and "influencers", and started appearing here.