new scar

forgottenkeys

Just Browsing
Media
This definitely belongs in the off topic, so here it goes. I recently had surgery to repair a left inguinal hernia, and I'm left with a nice 3-4 inch scar in my groin; I've attached some photos. I find it quite sexy, though I'm trying to fade it using "Prefer-On" because I'm not sure how everyone else feels about these.

Do any of you have similar scars and have pictures of it? I personally have a mild fetish for these things and would love to trade pics with other guys. If not, I'd still love comments on what you think of the scar -- keep natural, or continue fading? Thanks for your candid comments and honesty. Cheers!

Attachments

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have matching scars on my scrotum from repairing a bilateral hydrocele a year or so ago. Then have a scar thats around 14 inches long that goes all the way across my stomach from a transplant. Also have a bunch of small scars from catheters and other operations. I'll take some pics if people actually want to see them, nothing too great though.

forgottenkeys

Just Browsing
Media
haha... if you pay very close attention there are TWO scars (one on either side) pointing to the, uh, "main event." I call it my surgical "man-V" :)

Keep 'em coming, boys!