Possible new screen names

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I'd like to thank the Academy -- and everyone who participated in my slut pole, I mean slut poll. The answers were quite useful to me. :wink:

(I didn't dare post any responses in the thread... but trust me, I read and mulled over each reply, and was able to gain a considerable amount of insight from the replies.)

- - - - - - -

Anyway, I'm working on reinventing myself. Possibly as a nun (don't get all excited, SP) or as a girl scout cookie.

I might even remove my gallery and replace it with photos of my cacti -- they are much MUCH bigger than ANY of the "cockti" at LPSG... :tongue:

And as part of my reinvention, I want to change my screen name. Hey, if Italian1 can do it, so can I -- and I'm tired of getting pm's from young men who think I'm looking for you-know-what.

So... I want a screen name that's not suggestive or sexual at all.

My ideas:

HerMajesty -- Keeps the letters "HM" which some people use to refer to me.

EtchaSketch cuz I write and doodle for a living.

Awful -- one of the first words my little brother said to me, and I can't really blame him.

Soooooo..... what do you think?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - if you really want a change then EtchaSketch would be the one I'd go for - I also voted for keep hotmilf because I'm unsure of your motivations for changing. Your motivations are, of course, your own and no one is in the least bit entitled to an explanation. It's just, well, forgive me for getting a little personal, but you seem to be going through a period of retrospection and self apraisal generally. Now, that is not necessarily a bad thing - nor a good thing - it is just a thing - and above all, your own thing (have I said 'thing' enough yet?). Changing your user name won't make much difference to how you are perceived - the combination of that and taking down your gallery will, a bit. I do get a lot less of those unsolicited PMs since I went to 0 pics, and I think the 'Manly' username is probably a factor too. If the change is just about avoiding wankerish PMs then cool. If you are considering it as part of a rethink on attitude generally then I don't see why. The vast majority of regular posters I see you interacting with are engaging with you on an intellectual level and the pics and milf handle really don't enter into it. If you think you are being perceived as something almost exclusively sexual and that people are making value judgements based on that then I think you are wrong. Sure the drive-by PMers maybe - but they just see 'female' in a profile and a picture of tits and make assumptions, bless their sex-addled feverish little minds.

Basically just because someone else thinks you are a 'slut' or a milf looking to hook up or an attention whore who sits in waiting for people to come slaver over her gallery does not make it so. You are you - if 'you' wants to post pics and shoot the breeze on a big dick site then you should - on your own terms. Fuck perceptions. If a change helps you feel comfortable in your own skin, then change - if you are changing because you feel pressure to do so then resist.

That's my take - I may be way off the mark - if so please disregard.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TepidMother?
LukewarmBearerofChildren?
YoMama?

EtchaSketch is the best but its not really a very wide or good choice IMO.

I'm thinking of changing my username too but I don't want to. I change screen names too much! It's just that certain persons read all my posts. But I suppose there are worse things.

Anyway my vote is for EtchaSketch

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I'd like to thank the Academy -- and everyone who participated in my slut pole, I mean slut poll. The answers were quite useful to me. :wink:

(I didn't dare post any responses in the thread... but trust me, I read and mulled over each reply, and was able to gain a considerable amount of insight from the replies.)

- - - - - - -

Anyway, I'm working on reinventing myself. Possibly as a nun (don't get all excited, SP) or as a girl scout cookie.

I might even remove my gallery and replace it with photos of my cacti -- they are much MUCH bigger than ANY of the "cockti" at LPSG... :tongue:

And as part of my reinvention, I want to change my screen name. Hey, if Italian1 can do it, so can I -- and I'm tired of getting pm's from young men who think I'm looking for you-know-what.

So... I want a screen name that's not suggestive or sexual at all.

My ideas:

HerMajesty -- Keeps the letters "HM" which some people use to refer to me.

EtchaSketch cuz I write and doodle for a living.

Awful -- one of the first words my little brother said to me, and I can't really blame him.

Soooooo..... what do you think?

Please leave the gallery!What else will I fuel my rape fantasy's with?:eek:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you're always so nice to everyone how about AlmostAngelic - but like Manly I'd like to know why you want to change and it'd help decide what sort of name you're aiming for.

Will you be dressing up as a nun by any chance :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ldnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't change it. Whether or not you get PMs asking you.. whatever it is they're asking you... doesn't depend on what your screen name. It's more likely because you're an active forum poster who generally isn't backwards about being forward.