New selfsucker says Hi

fripplan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´m a swedish selfsucker and exhibitionist new to this site and so far I´m truly amazed by all you huge men sucking yourselves and showing off like I´ve always wanted to. I´ve been selfsucking since I was about 15 and I´m soon to be 50.I live with a wonderful woman and often selfsuck in her company. I cum and swallow.

I also love to flash my 20 cm cock in public, but seldom get the chance. I just love it when strange women look at me.

Hope to publish pictures soon!

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey fripplan, welcome. I'd want to know how you self suck... I have a 25 centimeter cock and I tried...but I just can reach the tip of my glans... Do you have any training? tips? anything?

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´m a swedish selfsucker and exhibitionist new to this site and so far I´m truly amazed by all you huge men sucking yourselves and showing off like I´ve always wanted to. I´ve been selfsucking since I was about 15 and I´m soon to be 50.I live with a wonderful woman and often selfsuck in her company. I cum and swallow.

I also love to flash my 20 cm cock in public, but seldom get the chance. I just love it when strange women look at me.

Hope to publish pictures soon!

welcome!!
hope 2 see u soon...

wiz

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
damn fripan love to hook up with you in chat and self suck togeather hope your wife can watch me too and talk nasty to us sucking our own cocks

Ok, so you've been here since May and this is your first post. Congrats. But you managed to bump a thread from...2008 that was that guy's first post...and he's never posted again since. Also, congrats. And good luck with catching up with lovetoselfsuck247 in the chat room.

Last edited:

8pointfive

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so you've been here since May and this is your first post. Congrats. But you managed to bump a thread from...2008 that was that guy's first post...and he's never posted again since. Also, congrats. And good luck with catching up with lovetoselfsuck247 in the chat room.

LOL.. I love that I'm not the only pessimist around.