New shot of my hard on!

Biggish Ben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the comments, guys! I've added a color version of the same pic to my gallery.

Here it is attached for non golds:

Attachments

Biggish Ben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dear Nicci, if it wouldn't be 'ish', my user name would be Big Ben - the clock tower familiar to you as an Englishwoman. I don't want my user name to represent something that old! :cool:

nicci82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well Ben, you may not want to be called Big Ben because of the clock tower but think about it for a moment, mmmmmm, lets see, Big Ben, it's BIG, rock HARD, the biggest ERECTION of it's kind in the UK, a symbol of POWER and it's STOOD for a long, long time, any parallel's there?

Biggish Ben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Ben, you may not want to be called Big Ben because of the clock tower but think about it for a moment, mmmmmm, lets see, Big Ben, it's BIG, rock HARD, the biggest ERECTION of it's kind in the UK, a symbol of POWER and it's STOOD for a long, long time, any parallel's there?

Some parallels, yes! Are you trying to say that my cock is big, as hard as rock, that my cock is big compared to others', my erection lasts for a long time and that it oozes power? I'm impressed if that's what you're trying to convey. Is my cock that impressive to you?! :wink: