Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love her photos.... on every account I see them on. Notice how she didn't even trim the other site name off of some of them? These are stolen. Last night I tried to find the other thread where the last poser on LPSG used them was outed as a fake but I can't find it.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love her photos.... on every account I see them on. Notice how she didn't even trim the other site name off of some of them? These are stolen. Last night I tried to find the other thread where the last poser on LPSG used them was outed as a fake but I can't find it.

Interesting. I just don't understand why they would like to lie anonymously over the internet. So, I don't always question. Of course, deepthroating 9" stuck out.

But, it is the internet, so...

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. I just don't understand why they would like to lie anonymously over the internet. So, I don't always question. Of course, deepthroating 9" stuck out.

True... and not everyone knows how to tell the size of a cock either :tongue:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
True... and not everyone knows how to tell the size of a cock either :tongue:
This makes a lot of sense too. Girls often like to overestimate their guy's penis sizes, or at least they do on here. (Remember that thread where one in every three girls seem to have taken a 10" cock!)

They don't measure properly either, I think there was a thread about this too. My girlfriend measured mine as 7.75", which is larger than it actually is. Not sure where she went wrong...

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hand is exactly 7.5 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the line on my wrist. My palm is 3.5 inches wide under the thumb. I can guess the length of a wall (within 6 inches). It's just this spacial thing I have. There was a period of time here that I had a lot of guys asking me to guess, and some getting pissed off because I disagreed with them about their size - only one (out of many) ever came back with a measuring tape. Of course, the tape was loose on the girth shot, like he had a finger tucked into it behind the cock or something. I gave up on that one and let it slide. I'll still do a guess on size now and then for fun tho but nothing beats a good ruler.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My hand is exactly 7.5 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the line on my wrist. My palm is 3.5 inches wide under the thumb. I can guess the length of a wall (within 6 inches). It's just this spacial thing I have. There was a period of time here that I had a lot of guys asking me to guess, and some getting pissed off because I disagreed with them about their size - only one (out of many) ever came back with a measuring tape. Of course, the tape was loose on the girth shot, like he had a finger tucked into it behind the cock or something. I gave up on that one and let it slide. I'll still do a guess on size now and then for fun tho but nothing beats a good ruler.
In the ideal world, we should all forget about size and have some good sex. ;)

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You mean that was the first thing that rang an alarm bell?

Not that a new female member arrives, uploads a load of revealing pictures of themselves, doesn't bother getting verified, and then immediately shares her msn address with everyone in a public thread?! lol!

Lucky for us that teenage boys really know nothing about how the female mind works, and therefore couldn't act like one if their life depended on it!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You mean that was the first thing that rang an alarm bell?

Not that a new female member arrives, uploads a load of revealing pictures of themselves, doesn't bother getting verified, and then immediately shares her msn address with everyone in a public thread?! lol!

Lucky for us that teenage boys really know nothing about how the female mind works, and therefore couldn't act like one if their life depended on it!

Yeah, I guess I should have spotted it, but I only did comment on the pics, which were hot. I am still relatively new here, I think I will get used to it. I don't experience such things in daily life, or even other forums.

However, such behaviour is really not representative of the general female population. Heck, we don't even know if the OP is female to begin with, haha!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Likewise, it does look like a fake/spam. Isn't it obvious?

Apparently not to the first 15 dudes who responded to the OP.

I feel like I'm living in a land where everyone around me has severe learning disabilities.

D

deleted136887

OK, so I got taken in.......Again.It really is not going to ruin my day, however.Only the Internet, after all.