New size queen here

Iborg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can inspect a thumbnail pic so closely you've got some magical abilities yourself. :tongue:

I am sure that a gold member will back me up. Also thanks Huge&Str8 for cooroborating.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Iborg, I believe you are correct. The note that the female in the picture is holding up is extremely suspect. It appears that large portions of the note surrounding the heart had the Blur and Clone Stamp tools used on them in Photoshop or a similar image editor.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, you should allow people to become video verified. An unverified member could take a video of herself writing down her username and "lpsg." That would be rather difficult to fake.

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably most suspect by the lack of reply, I would atleast want to defend myself....having said that I am still happy to have seen the girl and her puppies in the pics!:wink:

fuck! i may be straight but i would just love to dock with that manmeat! i miss my foreskin i lost when i was 30.
dave

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
FAKE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People take a look at the actual writing on those little peices of papers....Its clearly photoshopped or edited in paint........Don't always believe what u see......Nice try tho "size queen". Sorry everyone, I mean that girl is SMOKING hot.....but I'm pretty sure they arent this particular person.

Wow , the irony in this is just overwhelming. LOL !!!

That's about all I can say but look for yourself :biggrin1:

:banana:
HORSE