New sizequeen looking for her first cum tribute :)

sophiar5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heya! I'm 32, slightly gingerish hair but mainly a brunette. Slightly chubby tho not in an unhealthy way I would say. I've recently discovered I'm a sizequeen after breaking up with my ex. Now on a kinky streak and looking to get cum tributed for the first time in my life :) Please only really big guys!
Drop me a note and include some pics if you don't have any up.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Heya! I'm 32, slightly gingerish hair but mainly a brunette. Slightly chubby tho not in an unhealthy way I would say. I've recently discovered I'm a sizequeen after breaking up with my ex. Now on a kinky streak and looking to get cum tributed for the first time in my life :) Please only really big guys!
Drop me a note and include some pics if you don't have any up.
Hello sophia. Unfortunately no one can send you a private message now as the "Start Conversation" box isn't below your avatar as yet. If you make at least 5 posts it should appear - indicating private messaging has been enabled. Then you, and others, could just click on the "Start Coversation" box, of the person you wish to message, in order to send them a private message. Happy hunting and welcome to lpsg! :sun::party:

Reactions: RJ5on1 and BillM

sophiar5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh thank you so much for that, I wasn't aware. Should these be 5 individual posts that I start or is a reaction like this fine too?
Hello sophia. Unfortunately no one can send you a private message now as the "Start Conversation" box isn't below your avatar as yet. If you make at least 5 posts it should appear - indicating private messaging has been enabled. Then you, and others, could just click on the "Start Coversation" box, of the person you wish to message, in order to send them a private message. Happy hunting and welcome to lpsg! :sun:

Reactions: ItsabigWhitecock