New Sizequeen Looking For Her First Cum Tribute :)

sophiar5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heya! I'm 32, slightly gingerish hair but mainly a brunette. Slightly chubby tho not in an unhealthy way I would say. I've recently discovered I'm a sizequeen after breaking up with my ex. Now on a kinky streak and looking to get cum tributed for the first time in my life :) Please only really big guys!

Drop me a note and include some pics if you don't have any up. I probably won't respond to empty profiles or messages without pics.

Heya! I'm 32, slightly gingerish hair but mainly a brunette. Slightly chubby tho not in an unhealthy way I would say. I've recently discovered I'm a sizequeen after breaking up with my ex. Now on a kinky streak and looking to get cum tributed for the first time in my life :) Please only really big guys!

Drop me a note and include some pics if you don't have any up. I probably won't respond to empty profiles or messages without pics.
Adda girl 20221128_153905.gif

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hey @sophiar5 !!! Welcome to being a size queen!!!! Feel free to check out my profile and let me know if I’m big enough for a tribute!! (I’ve got quite a few other tributes in my tribute album to look at!!) I will DM you if yes!!

Reactions: 1119457

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't think you'll get many responses without posting pictures of yourself. That would be a good first step in getting people interested in tributing you. Good Luck!

D

deleted20261801

New here. HMU. Would love to chat.