Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys. I already have a great skype group with 20+ guys but we're looking to expand. It's for confident guys who enjoy group social and sexual nudity and are either voyeuristic or exhibitionists. As long as youre naked then anything goes on cam - you can play and cum or simply sit back and watch. We have a great group of gay, straight and bi guys all with a common interest. If you're interested in joining, my skype is redandyellow25 or Join conversation - let me know that you're from LPSG and you want to be added to the group. Include you ASL (and ideally a pic) and I can add you in. See you online and happy camming!

Helmutmuscledad

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. I already have a great skype group with 20+ guys but we're looking to expand. It's for confident guys who enjoy group social and sexual nudity and are either voyeuristic or exhibitionists. As long as youre naked then anything goes on cam - you can play and cum or simply sit back and watch. We have a great group of gay, straight and bi guys all with a common interest. If you're interested in joining, my skype is redandyellow25 or Join conversation - let me know that you're from LPSG and you want to be added to the group. Include you ASL (and ideally a pic) and I can add you in. See you online and happy camming!
Join conversation

Nick888nj

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Njrpa88 my Skype

Reactions: SAFRAN82

J-Ruiz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please add me : joseluisamsterdam on Skype

Reactions: SAFRAN82

Mike_Blc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, I would like to be added as well, if possible: Mike_blck

D

deleted5619611

I would like to be added if possible: live:.cid.2935d1c0d1db84c8
Thanks

Kajun22

Just Browsing
Media
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Would love to join the group Kajun22@yahoo.com is my Skype