New small guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by citylife, Mar 5, 2010.

1. citylife

citylife New Member

Albums:
    Plz tell me if i am too small. I am 19 y o and i think my penis is small... Do you like ot ro not? Check my gal

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

does it work? if it does, it isn't too small. i would rather have a wicked 6 than a dead 8

3. cutmeat

cutmeat Member

hey bro ... fitness trainer mike here on a bit of a break here at the center - just saw ur note & pic ... u have a fine package there man - u'd b surprised at how "varying" dudes can b down there ... in the locker room here u c all shapes & sizes .. in comparison 2 some small-peened guys around here u def have a good sized tool - ur meat looks thick & uncut with a nice bush so b proud of ur goods bro! ... as a 19 yr old dude u r prolly horny all the time & give that cock of ur's a good workout ... LOL .. cheers buddy! ur trainer bro, mike

4. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take heart young man your penis looks just fine. nice size,foreskin and lots of nice hair too. Your also bigger than me.

5. parchissi

Gold Member

Now just sit down and listen my friend.........you got what you got!! No turning back and in life there are no refunds!!!! So just get on with life and love what you got!!! There is more to a guy than the size of his dick - so just be the best you can be with what you got man!!! Welcome to the LPSG community - enjoy and have fun along the journey. Cheers.

6. bigdaddy101

bigdaddy101 New Member

Albums:
    yeah it is pretty pathetic.

Draft saved Draft deleted